Stressed Out

Luigi's POV:

It's been about 5 years since Mario's death.

Basically, he died because of a really bad sickness.

Now I've been the one who's responsible for everything. Not that I haven't been responsible for everything already, but it's been without my brother.

It was real late at night. And I was taking my usual route home, through the Boo Forest. It's faster than through anywhere else.

I was halfway home when I thought I heard someone.

I listened carefully....

....

....

Nothing...

I continued to walk.

"Luigi...?"

There! I stopped! That voice!

I knew I heard someone.

But... I didn't care anymore.

I just continue walking.

"Luigi?" He flew beside me. He sounded so concerned as well.

"Luigi? Are you okay?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

I was bottling up so many emotions. All tangled up. But it has been undone. I snapped.

I forced him to get his hand off of me roughly. "WHY DO YOU CARE WETHER OR NOT I'M FINE?! THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT ME!

"AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!

"HERE'S A FUCKING ADVICE! IF SOMETHING ISN'T YOUR PROBLEM, THEN DON'T FUCKING MAKE IT TO BE ONE!!"

I stormed off. I continued making my way home, without any second thoughts about what I just said...

King Boo's POV:

After he yelled at me, he turned and continued walking alone.

I wasn't try to make it my problem... I just wanted to help him... That was my decision.

I understand why he's been like this. I've seen and heard everything.

But... It still hurts.

I've noticed that I was starting to cry. I transformed into my human form and fell to the ground, crying.

I didn't wanted this to happen...

I didn't mean to upset him more...

I didn't... I-I... Didn't...

Luigi's POV:

I finally got home. I was stressed out about everything, I just wanted to sleep.

But something wasn't letting me to do that.

I thought about what I did earlier. I thought of King Boo...

Did I ended up hurting him? I asked myself.

I figured no, I didn't. But...

He DID seem very concerned about me lately. And he's probably been watching me the whole time.

Maybe I should...

I've made up my mind and went to apologise.

....

I found him in his human form, crying on the ground.

This is what happens when I get stressed out, shit goes down, I told myself.

I sat down front of him. "Hey... Uhh... Look... About what I said earlier... I was outta line.... I'm sorry..."

He looked up to me. "I... Forgive you... And... I didn't-"

I cut him off. "You didn't do anything wrong. It was all me."

"I'm still sorry, though... I didn't mean to make you more upset..."

I hugged him. "I forgive you..." He hugged me back tightly.

....

After a while of hugging, I was starting to feel a little better.

I looked down, placing myself to lay on King Boo. He kept me in his embrace.

"Look... I know what you've been going through. I've been watching you ever since... I wanted to do something to help you, but... I didn't know how..."

"Well... At first I thought I could handle it all on my own... But I realized that I couldn't. I can't handle doing any of this anymore. It hurts too much and I was scared of telling someone about it...

"This... This is actually helping me..."

King Boo's POV:

I took a moment to figure out what to say.

"Well... You don't have to continue if it stresses you out too much..." I suggested.

"Yeah... It's not as great as it was when he was here... I hope they understand..."

"I'm sure they will, pal."

He looked up at me. "Hey uhh... Can I live with you for now on? I don't like living alone..."

Something was telling me that he wanted more than just that.

"Sure, pal. You can live with me."

He smiled. "Thank you." "You're welcome." I smiled as well.

....

Few minutes passed.

"I also wanted to tell you that... I've been having a crush on you for years now... And I truly do love you..." He told me.

"I've been having a crush on you as well. And I love you too, my sweet pal."

We both blushed and smiled. Soon, we kissed each other on the lips.

If I knew something other than the fact that Luigi loves me and I love him, is that Luigi's stress levels have been low since that day...

--Okay everyone! That'll do for this one. Also, feel free to suggest any short story ideas. Welp. Cya later! Also, Happy Mario Day!!--