Lusty Boos

(I'm not sorry >:3)

Booigi's POV:

"King Boo?" I was getting his attention. "Hm? Yes, Booigi?"

"Can we cuddle? Please?" I asked him. "Sure, Booigi." I smiled.

I was actually in heat, wanting to fuck him so much. But I couldn't get myself to ask him right then and there.

Anyway, while we were cuddling in our bed, I was french kissing him uncontrollably. He noticed that I was being more lusty than usual tonight.

"Green Boo? Are you okay?" He asked me. "I'm in heat..." I told him.

Without saying anything else, King Boo transformed into his human form. He was about to transform me into my human form when I stopped him.

He was a bit confused. I started to undress him.

After he was completely undressed, I started to suck his dick. I wrapped my boo arms around his waist.

He started to moan alot. I was enjoying it.

I felt him wrapping his legs around me, and putting his arms on top of me, squeezing me a bit. I felt squishy.

I continued to suck when he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it.

Afterwards, I turned myself around, wanting him to fuck me while I was in my boo form.

He squeezed his dick in me. I let out a long moan.

I was drooling a lot. I felt him thrusting deeply. I heard him moaning, too.

He soon cummed in him. I thought my boo ass grew a bit from that.

After a few more thrusting, he pulled outta me. I turned myself around, facing him.

I told him to transform back into his true Boo self and transform me into my human form. He did as that.

He started to suck my dick. I moaned alot.

I wrapped my legs around him. I even put my arms on top of him, squishing him.

He seemed to love it.

I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed it all. I felt his tongue playing with my dick for a while as he was sucking.

After a while, he stopped sucking and turned himself around. I put my dick in his boo ass and started to thrust deeply.

We both were moaning a lot. I saw his tail wagging really fast.

I soon cummed in him. I saw his boo ass growing a bit from it.

I continued to thrust a bit longer. I then let myself out.

He turned himself around.

I grabbed him and started to french kiss him. He french kiss me back.

After a while of that, he snuggled into my embrace, hugging me. I hugged him back. He nuzzled me. I nuzzled him as well.

We cuddled with each other like this for a while. He then transformed into his human form.

He aimed his dick to my and put it in. He made sure he wasn't hurting me.

We both started to thrust. We both wrapped our arms and legs around each other.

We french kiss and moaned a lot while fucking each other.

He soon cummed me and I cummed him afterwards. We both were drooling.

We continued to thrust for a while.

.....

After a few hours of doing all of that, we took a bath together.

We washed each other off.

After he rised both of us, I hugged him. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his boo heart beat.

He hugged me back. He petted my hair while I rubbed his back.

After we cuddled in the bath tub together for a bit, we got out. He dried me off and put my PJs on me.

I did the same to him as well.

I wanted him to carry me to our bed, so he picked up and carried me in his arms. I hugged him.

He used his crown's magic to change the bed sheets to some clean ones. We then got in bed together.

He covered us up with the covers. We snuggled and nuzzled together.

"Thank you, Sweetie Boo. I had fun," I told him. "You're welcome, my Green Boo. I had fun, too." We both smiled.

"I love you, Sweetie Boo. Good night." "I love you too, my little Booigi. Good night." We both fell asleep together.

--Okay I'm not sorry. I was feeling lusty. I do take suggestions still! Suggest away! Even if it's extremely emotional.--