The Blind Village

The usual will happen. Curse words are a thing and whatever else happens, happens.

><><><

Once long, long ago, there was a village deep within a thick forest. Nobody fussed about their actions, their looks, or how things happened. They accepted each other by who they were on the inside. They didn't care about religions, race, sexuality, not even if they had a bad omen according to outsiders. Everyone was happy.

But that was before a witch cursed the forest and the people within. If only the man in charge hadn't let the sister of the witch die, maybe the village wouldn't have been cursed. Now the village had lost their sight.

Whether they lost their ability to see red and green or lose their sight entirely, everyone was missing some form of sight. The witch had made a creature to make sure no one could see as a normal person would.

However, the curse could be broken when the Hearts of Water and Thunder become one letting the blind see once more.

The people in the village tried to leave so they could find the Hearts of Water and Thunder, but no one could get past the border surrounding the forest trapping the people.

One generation had found the Heart of Water while the Heart of Thunder had somehow slipped through the border, but the creature known as Omen had taken the Heart of Thunder away from the people.

The Heart of Thunder had become a myth to the village within Blind Man's Bluff and who dared to enter the forest had never been seen again.

Years had passed and the village in Blind Man's Bluff had turned into a game children played. Not a soul knew that if the Heart of Thunder was close to Blind Man's Bluff, the owner would be able to hear...

The people trapped within The Blind Village...

><><><

Word Count: 315