The Blind Uncle

Hey, look! It's Marchionne from Mario's Music Box ARC! I bet that if he... you know what? NO SPOILERS FOR THE STORY!!!

><><><

It's been a year since Luigi started talking to the people of Blind Man's Bluff and Mario's starting to lose it.

Luigi had gotten into a fight with his voices a few times and fried the house's electronics to the point where they had to buy new ones, then there were the times where Luigi was standing in the middle of a storm trying to get struck by lightning, and Mario will never forget-

"No!"

Huh?

"Don't you dare fucking say it! I am NOT reliving that moment!"

Fine... I won't say what happened, but I can tell you that he wishes he could unsee it.

Anyways, Luigi was waiting for Brooke when Mario stood before him.

"Luigi..."

"Hey, Mario. What's up?"

"Are you waiting for 'Brooke'?"

"Oh yeah! I like talking to her. Did you know she's like a mermaid? I wonder how she looks..."

"Luigi... Brooke doesn't exist..."

"Yes, she does."

"No. She doesn't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!!"

"No!!"

"Yes!!! Wait..."

"Ha! Gotcha!"

"Whatever. The point is that you've been talking to yourself for a year and we're worried about you. Even Bowser's concern for your health."

"Really? I didn't think he'd care."

"I know, right? Anyway, unless you can prove that Brooke is real, you're gonna have to stop talking to 'her'."

Luigi gave Mario his death stare.

"I'll prove it to you. Give me a few minutes... I need to ask Brooke whare Blind Man's Bluff is..."

"But Blind Man's Bluff is a game."

"There was a forest called Blind Man's Bluff; I remember it!"

Mario sighed as the doorbell rang. He went to check it to find a man that looked a lot like him.

"Holy shit! You look just like me!"

"Do I? I don't know what I look like. I've been blind for a while now..."

"I'm sorry to hear that..."

"It's alright. Anyway, I'm on a quest! I'm looking for someone who has mastered the art of thunder. Do you know of anyone that could help me with my quest?"

"Yes, but he's... a little on the coo-coo crazy side right now..."

"It doesn't matter what state of mind he's in as long as he knows what's right and wrong!"

Mario sighed as he let the blind man in.

"He knows the difference between right and wrong, but I don't think he knows what reality is."

"My niece is a little crazy herself, but that's fine," said the blind man as he stuck his hand out. "My name's Marchionne."

"I'm Mario," he said as he shook Marchionne's hand. "My brother Luigi is upstairs."