finn wolfhard :D

The stranger things cast (you're included in that cast and eleven is with will  and not mike because your character did

The stranger things cast (you're included in that cast and eleven is with will and not mike because your character did. Which means you guys had to kiss many times but the best part was is that you guys were together outside of the show.)

"So hello welcome to the show!" The host said. "Hi !" We all say. "Ok so today we are here with the stranger things cast for season 2 and new comming of season 3." The host said. The audience started to clap. "Now we will be asking some deep cool questions and some personal and funny questions, but you'll never know who'll I'll ask." The host said. We all nod and laugh nervously. "ok so Caleb...." the host started. "Oh no." Caleb replied. Everyone one laughs. "So who is your bestfriend in the cast ?" The host asked. "Oh easy, y/n." Caleb replied. "yep he is." I say back. How the seating was it was on the left was , Noah, Gaten, Millie, Caleb, Sadie, me, and then Finn. I could feel the tension of jealousy. Was Finn jealous. I hope not. "ok now Millie..." the host started." "Yesssss...?" Millie said. "which one of the seasons of stranger things is your favourite?" The host asks. " um most likely 1." She answered back. "Oh ok. " the hot said. "Ok now y/n." The host said. "Uh oh." I said. Then everyone laughed. "Ok so if you could describe each cast member in one word what would it be?" He asks. "Oh ok, so noah would be kind, caleb would be loyal, garen would be hilarious, millie would be fun, sadie would be relatable..." I started then on Sadie's everyone laughs. "and finn.. he would be perfect." I said looking straight at him. "of course !" He said then turned to the Audience nodding and clapping everyone starting laughing. He puts his arm around me. And I smile.