jesus foster :D (fosters)

You and jesus had been talking for awhile when one day you got a facetime call from jesus foster himself

Y/n pov:

I was scrolling through my social media on my phone when I got a facetime request from jesus. I got up and clicked accept. It opened revealing jesus. "Hi." I say smiling. "Hey. Um I have to ask you something." Jesus says. "Shoot." I say. "Ok well um y/n i- I was wondering if you wanted to you know go on a -- um- a um- a-a date...?" Jesus asked and then immediately ended the call before I could way anything. I move my head back in suprising. He liked me. And I liked him. He wanted to take me on a date. Ahhhhh! I need to text him right now.

Y/n: by the way.... I would love too 💖.
Opened

Jesus: is typing...

Jesus: really when ?
Opened

Y/n: you choose :)
Opened

Jesus smiled and got extremely excited and screamed "Ya!" Turning around. He was about to go on a date with the girl of his dreams. "Jesus!" Lena called. "Yeah!?" Jesus responded. But lena didn't respond back. Jesus groaned and went to lena and steph's room. "What was that about ?" Steph asked. "What do you mean?" Jesus asked attaching his head to act clueless. "You screamed "YA!"" Lena said. "Well um-" jesus started. "Is it about a girl?" Lena asked. "U- no-no no.." jesus says. "It's definitely a girl." Steph states. "Mhm wait is it y/n the girl you are always hanging out with?" Lena asks. "Ok byeeee." Jesus says and runs back to his room. He sighs and imagines about ever being a relationship with y/n y/l/n.