peter parker :D (marvel/spiderman)

Peter had been your crush and you knew it and to be honest you liked him back it was when the teacher asked who you wanted to have as your partner for the math project

"Ok everyone take your seats come on now." Mr.(idk) said. We all sat down. I sat in the second back row alone. And peter parker and Ned were behind me. I sat alone because I don't have any friends. I mean peter and you sometimes talk but it wasn't official that you guys were friends. "Good morning students , now today we will be doing a project on
Linear and non-linear equations and inequalities. " mr.(idk) said in joy. Ugh I hate math. "But you have to do it in partners." Mr.(idk) said. A lot of people got excited and looked at their friends and I just banged my head down against my desk. Who the hell am I supposed to pick to be my partner. "I will call on your name and you will pick a partner ok." Mr.(idk) says. Ew what If that weird flash kid who literally has no friends except for social media picks me. I mean who am I kidding I have no one, and no one will pick me. I mean I would absolutely LOVE if peter would pick me but I know that he would want to be with Ned so tough luck to me. "Ok, um flash." Mr.(idk) said. Please not me! Please not me! "Ned." He said. I guess they were friends. "Sure!" Ned said happily. Ok so now my only chose is peter I just hope if he gets called he choses me. "Ok now um Liz." Mr.(idk) says. "Betty!" Liz answers back right away. I wasn't much a girly girl. I wore a lot of black and I listened to music to much. I was a loner. I kinda hated it. "oh um MJ!" Mr.(idk) said. Mj looked around, then said "um Brad." She said. Brad smiled at her. "ok um y/n." Mr.(idk) said. Everyone looked at me as if they never knew I was in this class. UGH ! Should I pick peter or I dont know ok but what if he says no, what if he doesn't want to maybe um I sho- "Peter." I said stopping my self from my thought. sh*t what the hell did I just do! I turn around. And there peter beginning a bright smile, "yea!" He said super happy. I smiled bright for the first time in a while , and I turned around and chuckled to myself. I guess now I have a friend...