emily :( (pitch perfect)

You were sitting with Amy when Emily was accepted but you didn't like her at all

Y/n pov:

This random girl had just auditioned for the bellas and I don't like her. Shes so weird and quirky Ugh gross. They all were talking about if she should go in or not. "I don't like her." I state. "Yeah me too." Any replied. "But she does seem like a good asset to the group." Amy added. I rolled my eyes. After a bunch of bickering they made a decision on letting her in. I was not happy about that. "Omg! Omg! Thank you, thank you!" Wmily squealed. I rolled my eyes. "You keep rolling your eyes they are gonna get stuck." Amy says. "Yeah , yeah." I say. We chuckle.

Over the several months with Emily in our group my hatred for her had lowered. She knew I hated her, and she was sad, and was always trying to impress me and talk to me to become friends. When emily was leaving I went up to her because I wanted to say a few things. "Hi." I say slightly smiling. She turned around shocked. "Umm hey." She said smiling. "E- well- i- you were very good out there I'm proud of you." I say. Her face saddend that I wasn't gonna ask to hang or talk but she nicely responded with, "thank you." She says firmly and smiles. I nodd and walk away. "Why can't I ever be good enough for her." Emily quietly questions under her breath and sighs.

<sorry dis ones short>