Transfer

Hwang Eunbi. A famous, cold-hearted student from Stone Music High University. Eunbi's famous because her father owns the school and also from her impressive dancing skills.

A lot of boys and even girls admire and like her so much despite her cold attitude.

Eunbi is hanging out with her friends at the canteen and does their same doings. Gossip and chit-chat with each other.

"Hey Hwang Eunbi! Why're you spacing out lately?" Eunha, their smallest friend asked.

"Why? Do you care? It's not like-" Eunbi replied coldly but got cut off.

"Yah SinB, you better get rid of that cold attitude of yours. It's getting annoying." The Sowon-derful tall leader interuppted SinB.

"Hey chill out giraffe. I think she's just "not in the mood" today." Yuju sarcastically said.

"Are you jealous because Sowonnie and Eunha-unnie, Me and Yuju are a couple? I've noticed you since last week you've been looking at us with jealousy." Umji the smart maknae of the group.

"Just shut up Yewon. You act like you know everything and why the hell would i get jealous? You guys are just my friends." SinB replied to Umji. Umji just rolled her eyes to SinB. She wasn't insulted nor offended because Umji knows SinB's attitude since they were young and she's used to it.

"Hey Eunbi-ssi! Your words are getting out of hand!" Sowon lost her patience and raised her voice which was noticed by everyone at the canteen.

"OKAY THEN I'M SORRY! OKAY? I'LL TRY TO CONTROL MY CARELESS MOUTH!" SinB raised her voice too. She slammed the table then stormed off.

"Great, now she's really mad." Umji said while massaging her forehead. SinB walked angrily unto their classroom, she bumped unto someone not familiar to her.

"Oh sorry." SinB apologized "It's fine." The girl just smiled warmly and SinB continued her path.

"Okay! So today you guys will have a new classmate! Please come in miss!" Ms. Sunmi, their teacher said.

"Hi! I'm Jung Yerin but just call me Yerin and please take care of me."

Yerin smiled warmly and her classmates just clapped. Except SinB. "Okay miss Yerin. Go sit behind Taehyung."

"Teacher Sunmi said. Yerin was about to sit behind Taehyung but SinB suddenly spoke.

"Someone's already sitting there, Teacher."

"Uhh...i'm afraid not Miss Hwang."
"And i'm also afraid she's going to sit with me." SinB said to Ms. Sunmi with a glare.

"Okay... then, Miss Jung please sit behing Miss Hwang." Yerin then sat behind SinB. Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji looked at SinB with a smirk and laughed silently while eating their lollipops. SinB wanted to scream at them but only a silent "what" got out from her tounge. She was smiling but her smile suddenly disappeared because she remembered being in a bad mood.

"Hi i'm Jung Yerin." Yerin gave her a warm smile which fluttered her heart and shaked hands with her. The class ended and SinB walked to the canteen where she and her friends always meet.

"Hey SinB, what was that for?" Eunha asked while smirking.

"What was what?" "What you did earlier. I thought you didn't like having a seatmate?" Sowon teased SinB. "I dunno. I just feel like it." SinB said.

"By the way, i'm sorry about earlier. I was just not in the mood and i got carried away. It's not like i'm not used to you being cold. I was just not in the mood.." Sowon apologized.