Bully

SinB and Yerin's first day of their relationship has started and Sowon with the other can't stop teasing the two especially that they're seatmates.

"Yah! When and how did this happen??" Eunha kept asking since morning.

"Eunha-unnie will you stop-" SinB suddenly got cut offed by Yerin.

"It happened when i asked her to go home with me." SinB immediately interrupted her girlfriend.

"Are you really doing this?" SinB shyly whispered while blushing.

"Yeah, don't worry. They'll support us no matter what cause each of them is also dating." Yerin whispered and kissed SinB's forehead afterwards. SinB sighed.

"Tell us Yerin-ssi!" Yuju said, desperately wanting to know Yerin and SinB's love story even though it only happened yesterday.

"Okay so, it started when SinB got jealous over my driver." Sowon snickered and chuckled silently so SinB won't notice it but guess what? SinB was glaring at Sowon. Sowon noticed SinB glaring and stopped chuckling. "At first she was like, glaring silently at me then i noticed her. I ended my call with my driver since SinB got jealous. She asked me who was that and why was i laughing. I then started to tease her. She was annoyed and she started to walk away and i know SinB-ssi that you just want my attention so i grabbed your hand and SinB hugged me so sudden then i hugged back since i love her so why not then we started teasing each other then i kissed her to stop her blabber and she blushed furiously. Then i asked her to be my girlfriend!" Yerin told SinB and her story about yesterday. SinB turned back because she doesn't want Sowon and the others to notice her blushing.

"Why the hell would SinB get jealous by a driver??" Umji jokingly said and laughed with the others while patting SinB's back.

"So?? I was just curious who that guy was! She was laughing and smiling ear-to-ear which made me jealous!" SinB protested.

"Oh sorry i didn't tell you why i laughed. I was laughing 'cause i told my driver about you glaring and looking at me with jealousy and i smiled because of your cuteness." Yerin said, smiling.

"Shut up." Was all SinB could say because she's still blushing.

The school bell rings and it's time for them to go to their classes. SinB's going to her Computer class while Yerin's going to her P.E class. SinB and Yerin separated ways. Yerin then quickly changed unto her P.E clothes and was about to leave but got stopped by a group of boys. She wasn't familiar with the boys since she just transferred a week ago.

"Do i know you guys?" Yerin asked.

"You'll know us since you're dating SinB-ssi.." An unfamiliar boy spoke up.

"Shut up Eunwoo. It's not like you like SinB.. you like Dahyun who will never answer you because she has a girlfriend named Momo so back off." Another unfamiliar boy spoke up and walked in.

"Um... is their a problem with me dating SinB?" Yerin spoke.

"Of course.. you have no idea who we are. Shall we introduce ourselves?" The boy said and Yerin nodded.

"I'm Moonbin. This is Jinjin, MJ, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha." Woobin said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you gu-" Yerin was cut offed by a hard slap on her cheeks which made her kneel.

"We aren't friendly. Okay? I should tell you. I had a very very long time crush on SinB and i was planning to ask her out a few days but you completely ruined everything. Why did you even bother coming to this school?" Moonbin said angrily. He motioned his others friends to beat Yerin up and making sure Yerin will not pass out. They stopped beating Yerin when Yerin coughed out a blood. They then ran away, leaving Yerin with her face a lot of blood, leaving from her nose, scratched forehead and a lot of cuts on her arms. Yerin immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom and washed her face up. She stood there, crying silently while wiping her tears off. She washed her face until blood was not visible on her anymore because she doesn't want to worry SinB.

The bell rang and the girls are going unto their same meeting spot which is the canteen. WonHa got seated there first then YuMji then SinB. It's been 30 mins. and Yerin hasn't arrived yet which made SinB worried.

"Do you guys know where Yerin is?" SinB asked.

"Meh. I think she's still at the lockers room changing. Don't worry much SinB we all know she'll be okay." Umji said, trying to cheer her friend up.

A moment later Yerin arrived with bruises on her face and arms which made SinB worried a 100x.

"Yerin-ssi! Who did this!?" SinB asked with a visible furious expression on her face.

"T-they're n-no on-" Yerin said but suddenly got cut offed by SinB.
"It's Moonbin isn't it..?" SinB said. Yerin nodded slowly.

"That fucking bitch. I'll destroy his school year i swear in my entire life for hurting you. I swear i'm gonna make him suffer." SinB said silently while crushing the water bottle she's holding but Yerin can see and hear everything she said.

"Hey baby. It's fine it's just a small bruise." Yerin said while holding SinB's hands.

"How is this fine? He literally did hurt you and you got purple bruises all over your arms and head. You also got cuts on your face. I really wanna destroy his existence here in our school, wait no... i WILL destroy his existence here. I swear." SinB said while silently cursing. Yerin intertwined their hands to calm SinB down. Yerin held her hands until they arrived at the restaurant Sowon picked.

"Okay since SinB is in a bad mood.... i'll be the one who'll treat you guys." Sowon said and SinB flushed a small smile but then suddenly changed into a poker face.

"Since we're waiting for our order, how about let's take a walk? I don't wanna see my SinB mad nor angry." Yerin frowned. SinB nodded quickly since it was the idea SinB wanted Yerin to ask her so bad to release her mood. "We'll be back. Sowonnie, just text me when the food have arrived." Yerin said and Sowon nodded.

They both got out and started walking slowly at the park. The restaurant's just near the park so they don't have to run when their food arrived.

(Yerin: Plain    SinB: Bold)

"Hey, are you okay now?"
"Do i look like i am?"
"Look.. it's my fault-"
"What do you mean your fault? Nothing's your fault. Do you mean it's your fault for dating me? Is that what you mean? Do you regret dating me?"
"No! Of course not SinB-ssi. It's my fault why i got beat up. Why i didn't fight back or call for help and i would never ever regret dating you."
"*sigh* i think i might be overreacting with anything but i'll never forgive Woobin for what he did to you. I'll make sure i'll ruin his life until he graduates."
"There's no need to do that babe. I'll stay by your side from now on."
"I'll tell dad to tell our principal to change your schedules to be same with mine. I don't want you to go far away with me.."
"By any chance... i don't think your dad will let you but... do you want to live with me? I mean if you don't want to then i won't force yo-"
"I'll be happy to stay by your side forever."

They both smiled towards each other but the atmosphere got tense and Yerin quickly cupped her girlfriend's face and kissed her passionately but it ended quickly as they both need to breathe. A minute later, Yerin recieved a message from Sowon and they both walked unto the restaurant. The 6 of them were happily eating and laughing.

TBC