Apology

"So how do i say it?" SinB asked her friends because she doesn't know how to apologize since she's always the one who's receiving apologies instead.

"Just tell them you're sorry and that you shouldn't have grabbed Gahyeon's collar and some other stuff that happened." Yuju said to SinB since she doesn't want to wait any longer because they'll meet in the school gym in an hour.

"Oh also, you should tell that to their leader" Eunha said.

"Who?" SinB asked.

"Kim Minji or also called Jiu. She might be a tough one to apologize to." Sowon said irritatedly to SinB while mentioning Jiu's name.

"It's just apologizing SinB-ssi. It won't be hard." Yerin said and sent a warm smile unto SinB.

"Remind me why we took that seriously." Umji said.

"Took what seriously?" Sowon asked.

"Gahyeon just accidentally bumped unto Eunha and we took it....seriously like they...mean it." Umji said, kinda scared since the olders is giving her a piercing gaze.

"So are you saying you're taking their side?" Yuju said.

"What? No! Of course no! It's just... if we didn't took that seriously, we shouldn't have recieved this damn punishment." Umji said.

SinB stood up and said "Alright fuck it, i'll apologize whether i'll say it mean or not. I don't give a damn."

"Just don't make any troubles, please." Yerin said while Yerin held her wrist.

"Fine."

An hour later

Dreamcatcher arrived at the school gym while Gfriend was sitting in the stage floor.

"So...how are we gonna do thi-" Jiu got cutt-off by SinB.

"Before we start anything, i just wanna tell you something..." Jiu kinda intrigued by SinB's sudden interruption. Sua clenched her fists because she thought SinB will say something romantic.

"I just wanna say that i-" SinB's speech was interrupted by an angry Sua who walked angrily towards her which made SinB startle and walk back a little.

"Listen here you piece of shit, Jiu is in a relationship and that is me! I'm her Girlfriend! So whatever you're about to say you gotta scratch it, throw it in a trash can alright?!" Sua screamed angrily at SinB but thank goodness, Jiu held wrists and pulled her back.

"So you don't want me to apologize and let this performance be a huge mess? Excuse me but i do have a girlfriend too and she's JUNG fucking YERIN and i DO NOT HAVE A PLAN TO STEAL JIU FROM YOU ALRIGHT?!" SinB screamed back.

"How about let's do the practice tommorow. And also Jiu, please control your girlfriends' jealousy." Sowon said sarcastically.

"You don't have any right to tell me what to do Kim Sojung." Jiu said, the tense and anger aura that Jiu make, made the air tense up around all of them.

Sowon released a scrunched laugh "I was just suggesting. She might ruin everything." Jiu couldn't take it anymore and walked towards Sowon but Dami pulled her back and motioned Jiu to not continue what she was trying to do."

"What? Can't walk towards-" Sowon was about to make Jiu more mad when SinB pulled Sowon harshly and they walked out at the scene.

"Goddamnit!" Jiu said loudly while she punched a wall which bruised her knuckles. "I fucking give up!"

"Hey! It'll be alright. Just don't reach your limit. I don't wanna see you that way again." Yoohyeon said. "How can i not when SOJUNG IS FUCKING TRIGGERING ME AND TELLS ME THOSE WORDS THAT INSULTS ME SO MUCH THAT I WANNA PUNCH HER."

"JUST.....keep yourself calm and not 'cause a commotion once again." Dami said, keeping herself cool.

"I...i'm sorry.....i should've listen to what she's about to say.." Sua said.

"What? Hey nooo....none of this is your fault...it's not Gahyeon's fault either. None of this is our fault."

"How about we go ho-" Dami was about to complete the sentence she was gonna say but she was interrupted by the Student Council President with her friends.

"What was all that screaming about, Minji-ssi?" Haseul, the Student Council President said.

"It's none of your buisness." Jiu said sternly as she tried to walk away from the scene with her group but they stopped their tracks as Haseul spoke.

"I'll let you pass this time, considering the walls you damaged. And also, don't even test me, Kim Minji." Haseul said then walked away from them with her group called LOONA.

"Let's just go." Handong suggested and the others nodded while Jiu sighed.

Gfriend's POV

"KIM SOJUNG. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT??!" Eunha slightly screamed at Sowon.

"I...I'm sorry..i can't take her attitude anymore since the day Gahyeon bumped unto you and how she held SinB's wrists. Everything made me mad about them okay?..i'm sorry." Sowon said those sentences sincerely since she doesn't want to cause troubles.

"Fine. I'll forgive you this time. But don't you even dare say those again." Eunha warned Sowon. Who knows that Eunha can be a raging demon when she's mad.

"Hey hey! Let's forget about those and go home quickly alright?" Yerin suggested since she doesn't want the very very thick and strangling aura that Eunha and Sowon made. She felt very uncomfortable.

TBC

Ight it's ya author again lmao

I'm sorry i took a long time to post this and this chap. was shorter than i expected lol. I'm gonna try and make the other upcoming chapters a bit longer and SinRin moments coming thru!

See ya!