Commotion

Student Council. The Student Council is the 3rd elite group of students in Source Music High. They're also called as LOONA. Jo Haseul, known as the president of the council. Ha Sooyoung or knowns as yves, the Vice President. And the other members. Jinsoul, Jungeun or known as Kim Lip, Heejin, Hyujin, Hyejoo or also known as Olivia Hye, Chuu, Vivi, Gowon, Choerry and lastly, Yeojin.

Gfriend hung out on their same old spot, laughing and talking on the canteen but Umji noticed that SinB has been really silent and not eating well. Umji, her bestfriend since they were born, decided to talk to her. Umji nudged SinB.

"Hey, you alright? You've been silent for the past few hours since class started. You didn't even listen to our lesson."

"What?" SinB asked confusedly.

"Did you even heard what i just said?" Umji said forcing a laugh.

"Sorry, what was that again?"

"I said, are you an idiot?" Umji decided to tease SinB. SinB just rolled her eyes because she was annoyed of the girl.

"Just kidding, i said are you alright? You were silent for the past few hours."

"Oh, yeah...yeah...i'm fine." SinB forced a smile

"Yeah sure. Just tell me what's bothering you."

"Can we not talk about this here? I don't want the others to worry especially Yerin."

"Well, how about we'll talk about it at -"

"Yeah right, the bench near the cherry blossom?"

"You guessed it right! Good job!" Umji, this time, not forcing a laugh.

SinB excused her and Umji and thought about a lie that they forgot to pass something to their PE teacher and the others nodded and Yerin on the other side, worried but SinB told her that Umji and her will be alright.

As SinB and Umji walked unto the bench and finally sat down, SinB began to release her anger she held inside her for the past few hours. "I just don't understand why Sua became angry for no reason. I mean, it's obvious that she looked jealous but IT WASN'T MY INTENTION to make her jealous. I just wanna tell Jiu that i was sorry. What? She expected me to confess something to Jiu? I'm not even attracted to that person for fuck's sake."

"Yo chill out Hwang. She was just jealous. Maybe because they're new here. That's why Sua became like that and who knows? Maybe she also got cheated by her past relationships? Just a theory though. Or maybe she's just a paranoid girlfriend of Jiu." Umji said to make SinB laugh, and it worked.

"Fuck you Kim Yewon." SinB slapped Umji's arm jokingly.

"Hm? Why so sudden?"

"Because you know how to cheer my ass up and you know if i'm holding something inside that i wanna release."

"It's because we're already bestfriends since we were a fetus."

"Hah. Funny. But for real, i'm worried about the performance. What if we lose? We even got an arguement before our practice starts." SinB said worriedly.

"It'll be fine soon enough. Maybe Sua just really loves Jiu so much that she can't let others steal her girlfriend. Another theory."

"Agh. You and your theories." SinB let out a laugh and rolled her eyes.
Umji and SinB were enjoying their chit-chat when suddenly, Dreamcatcher interrupted them.

"Hey..SinB." Sua said.

"The hell do you want?" SinB asked, annoyed just by her presence.

"I just wanna say i'm sorry...about yesterday." Sua said.

"Yeah, i don't care." SinB shrugged off but Sua suddenly tensed up once again.

"I was trying to give you a proper and "friEndlY" apology! Fine! I won't even bother saying sorry to you again!"

SinB stood up "Can you please atleast control your damn temper before talking to me? Jesus christ."

"Can you not tell me what to do-" Sua was cut off by Jiu. "Stop. Haseul is coming this way."

SinB got confused and asked Jiu directly. "Why? What's the matter? Are they messing with you and your group? Tell me so-"

"Let's talk about it later. Please. Not when Haseul is here." Jiu pleaded.

"Fine." SinB gave in.

Finally, Haseul spoke. "Kim Minji. What are you doing here at this moment?" Jiu replied, obvious that she's getting mad and annoyed. "It's none of your buisness. Jo Haseul." Jiu glared at Haseul. "That's what you always say. 'It's none of your buisness Jo Haseul, Don't intervene Jo Haseul. Is that it?" Haseul mocked Jiu.

"Just.don't.intervene.with.anything.i.do." Jiu said those words, one by one, a sign that she's warning Haseul to not mess with her.

"Listen Haseul, can you please just go somewhere? Isn't it insulting to just intervene to other people's conversation?" Handong said calmly.

"Don't even get us started Handong." Yves, the Vice President said.

"I don't give a shit Sooyoung." Handong snapped back.

"Are you seriously-" Yves was cut off by Haseul. "Stop Sooyoung. We'll try not to intervene other people's buisness. Except for you, troublemakers." Haseul pointed out on Dreamcatcher.

"Scram bitches." Siyeon said.

"Watch your use of word Lee Siyeon." Heejin warned.

"Yeah sure." Yoohyeon said.

SinB and Umji was there, sitting silently while listening to Dreamcatcher and LOONA's  commotion.

"Soooooo....what..was that about..?" SinB started when LOONA walked away.

"They act like they're innocent. It makes me angry and annoyed at the same fucking time." Jiu said while clunching her fists but Sua held her hand afterwards.

"What do you mean?" Umji asked.

"It's...a long story that i don't wanna tell you and you don't want to hear." Gahyeon said.

"We'll listen." Umji said giving them a warm smile but the bell suddenly rang.

"Guess we'll tell you next time." Jiu said. Letting out a scrunched laugh. Sua suddenly spoke up. "I'm sorry...once again.." SinB suddenly smiled. "It's fine. I forgive you anyways. Just, control your temper and jealousy. That's all." SinB said giving Sua a heartwarming smile. "Thanks." Sua said. "So i guess we'll see you guys at Saturday? The practice, right?" Jiu stated. "Yeah." SinB almost forgot to add more. "Hey Jiu!" SinB called out before they separate. "Yeah?" Jiu asked. "You might wanna talk to Sowon too. She's pissed." SinB let out a small cackle before smiling back. "I'll do it tommorow since it'll be Friday." Jiu said as the group waved goodbye at them.

"I guess they were a good students after all." Umji laughed out. "Yeah they sure were. But i'm curious about LOONA. They were good at us but not at Dreamcatcher? Why?" SinB said confusedly. Umji shurgged "I don't even know. But i'm curious to know." "Yeah me too."

TBC

-----------