Long Lost Friend

SinB's POV
This was the best week that ever happened in my life. First, Yerin asked me to be her girlfriend and of course, i would super duper say yes. Second, I got to take a short date with Yerin at the park. Third, Yerin and my friends are now getting closer and i'm happy about that. Lastly, Woobin got expelled but his friends weren't.
I thought expelling Woobin was a great idea. It's just a thought, but it weren't. Things got more worse as soon as the dumbass 7 new students transferred to our school. The group Dreamcatcher which is the lead group after us. Kim Jiu, the leader, Kim Sua, Lee Siyeon, Handong, Kim Yoohyeon, Lee Dami, and their maknae, Lee Gahyeon. As soon as they arrived at Source Music High, they always get praised because their music genre is different than ours.

3rd POV
SinB was walking with her girlfriend, Yerin and her friends when suddenly Eunha bumped unto something.

"What the hell?!" Eunha exclaimed.

"Tsk. Watch where you're going next time shorty." Gahyeon said while looking at Eunha from head to toe.

"Hey! Who the hell are you to talk to her like that?!" Sowon's blood rushed unto her body and clunched a fist. But SinB stopped and held her hand.

"Lee Gahyeon" Gahyeon held Sowon's hands to shake with her "nice meeting you." Gahyeon said smiling warmly, while her other friends are smirking.

"Look, we don't want to deal with any conflicts this time. Just apologize to Eunha and we're fine." SinB said to Gahyeon.

"Eunha huh? Well, too bad miss Hwang, we need to go and we don't have enough time to 'apologize'." Gahyeon said, smirking.

"Let's go Gahyeon, we need to eat." Sua said.

Gahyeon was about to walk away when suddenly, both hands held her collar.

"Where the hell are you going? I said, apologize." SinB said. Flames can be seen on her eyes.

"Let go." Jiu said while clenching SinB's right arm.

"Let go, or there will be conflicts." Jiu said.

"I don't give a damn, just let her apologize then i'll let go." SinB groaned.

Jiu clenched SinB's arm tighter but SinB flicked her arms away which made Jiu let go.

"Yah! The fuck? Can we do this next time? We're hungry for fuck's sake!" Sua yelled because of how SinB flicked Jiu's arms away.

"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT HER-" Yerin warned Sua but before she finishes her sentence, SinB's father interrupted their conflict.

"HWANG SINB!" Mr. Hwang called out SinB which caused SinB to let go of Gahyeon's collar.

"Come to my office right now." Mr. Hwang said to SinB.

"We'll settle this soon dumbass." SinB said unto Sua.

Gahyeon, Jiu and Sua laughed at them because of how they got called by the Director.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jiu said to Gahyeon.

"Yep, i wasn't scared at them." Gahyeon said, trying to convince Jiu but in reality she was.

"I know you. I noticed your hands were shivering the whole time since SinB held your collars." Jiu said because she always knew what Gahyeon would be when Gahyeon is scared or nervous.

"Thank you unnie" Gahyeon smiled warmly towards Jiu.

"Yah brave woman, are you okay?" Sua said to Jiu.

"Yep, just a small sprain i think. She flicked my arms a little too rough."

"Ah, seriously. I'm going to beat her ass up when we meet again." Sua said.

Jiu then suddenly cupped Sua's face. "Hey, let's not be like that. We're not here to fight. It's my fault why i got sprained slightly. I was just trying to protect Gahyeon." She then kissed Sua's temple.

Sua sighed. "I'll go with you later at the hospital. I won't leave your side." Sua said calmly.

"Let's go?" Jiu said while she held Sua's hands.

"Sure."

At the office

"Only SinB will come inside to my office, others can wait outside." Mr. Hwang said.

"Will she be okay?" Yerin said to Sowon.

"Of course. It's her father, nothing will go wrong." Sowon said accidentally mentioned the word "father" which was forbidden to say unto Yerin because SinB warned Sowon to NOT tell Yerin that SinB's father was the director.

"She's what?!-" Yerin got cut-offed by Sowon's hand covering her mouth.

"JUST PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING." Sowon whispered kinda screaming to Yerin.

''HOW CAN I WHEN I JUST HEARD CLEARLY WHAT YOU SAID?!'' Yerin whispered back to Sowon.

TBC

--------------------------------

A/N:

OKAYYYYY SOO i came back from the dead LMAO that was a long ass wait for the update.

ALSOO ik u guys are confused why i used Dreamcatcher as their enemies AND I'M ALSO SORRY ABOUT THAT but anyways don't worry everything will be alright soon. Ik (again) u guys r confused why i made a POV of Dreamcatcher. I'll be creating a POV's of Dreamcatcher to the next few chapters you'll understand why lol and also, these are Dreamcatcher's relationship with each other.

Jiu & Sua - Gf's

Siyeon & Yoohyeon - Gf's

Handong & Dami - Gf's

Gahyeon - Jiu and Sua's daughter (LMAO)

brb i'll publish another chapter later.