Crossed

It has been a very uneventful but amazing couple years. Izuku is now nearing the end of middle school, sadly the end of his vigilante career, and amazingly his chance at U.A. He has taken the mock test and passed with a 99%, so his chance of getting into at least Gen Ed is looking good,  and as long as he passes the physical exam he is golden. Katsuki has kept off him this whole time, Shota is still on Futsū's ass despite being told he was stopping when he got into U.A. and Izuku is pretty sure that Niji is going to propose to Inko any day now. He can't wait to have a Mom and a Mum. Or maybe Mama?

The teacher walks in to the classroom, holding a stack of papers. "Since the end of your middle school careers is coming up in a few months, we were told to hand these career papers out." The teacher then throws the stack of papers in the air and shouts out, "But you all just want to be heroes, right!?" Of course everyone activates their quirks on school grounds in response, both these things being extremely showy and irrational. Izuku doesn't bother to turn to look at Katsuki when the desk right behind him is hit hard. "Calm down all you extras! You'd all be lucky to even end up as some D-lister's crappy sidekicks!" Of course Katsuki gets booed, and the teacher interjects, "Alright, alright! Calm down everyone, you all know there isn't any quirks allowed on school grounds! Anyway, you wanted to go to U.A., right Bakugo?" The sandy blond answers pretentiously, "Yeah, and I aced the mock exam." The murmurs of the class don't really register with Izuku as he sighs, 'I guessed as much. I still have the whole telling U.A. he bullied me and beat me senseless when we were younger to hang over him, so its fine.'  "You also want to go to U.A., right Izuku?" Izuku nods in response, the room getting quiet. Then the kids of the class laugh "Whats so funny!?" Its Izuku's yell that shuts them up, "I got a ninety nine on the mock exam, and I'm pretty sure none of you even know me or what I'm capable of!" Izuku didn't realize he stood up, so he sits back down. He hears a low growl from the seat behind him, but Katsuki didn't know shit either.

Izuku is packing up his stuff at the end of the same day, still trying to cool off from all those practical strangers laughing like they knew him. Clearly they didn't, if their shocked faces at his outburst said anything. 'They just thought I was going to take their insults and laughter?' Utter BS in his opinion. Thats when a sight he hasn't seen in a while reared its head. Katsuki's hand snatching his Hero Analysis book, the one he has been filling out for 3 years now. He had carefully filled this with painstakingly detailed observations about heroes he has seen fighting villains in the streets. He was pissed that Katsuki started this shit again, right when he was about to move on from it all. "Still up to this shit?" Katsuki growled out as he skimmed through the pages. Izuku fucking dared Katsuki to do anything to this book, but not verbally, and his lackeys clearly saw the danger in Izuku's eyes. "A-ah, hey Katsuki, I think we sho—" "Shut up, fucking extra!" and Katsuki slammed the notebook in between his palms, and completely destroyed it with his quirk.

"This shit is useless, just like you, Deku." Katsuki then throws the book out of the window. Izuku stands, his floppy green hair shadowing his eyes. Katsuki continues, "The only way you'll become a hero is if you get a quirk, and there is only one way to do that." Katsuki approaches a still Izuku and puts a hand on his shoulder, using his quirk to burn him. "Swan dive off the roof, and pray you get one in your next life." Katsuki then moved to walk away, but Izuku grabbed the boys wrist. "Let me go you fucking peb—" Katsuki's wrist snaps, Izuku forcing it from its socket, then he gets punched in the face so hard his nose breaks. He falls to the ground and yells out in pain. "Bakugo... I wasn't going to do this..." The aura wafting off of Izuku is unlike anything Katsuki or his lackeys have felt before, "You have left me no choice, but to completely out you and ruin your future career. I should have done it sooner, but now you've crossed a line I can't ignore. You are no hero, and you never will be." Izuku calmly grabs his backpack, swings it over his shoulder, and walks out of the classroom.  A teacher and one of the school nurses are a little down the hall, and they stop Izuku. "Hey, do you know where that scream came from?" Izuku nods, "Bakugo Katsuki is in his classroom with a pulled wrist and broken nose." The two rush to the classroom, but Izuku makes his way to the principal's office. This was the first time Izuku ever punched Bakugo, and it will be the last time he sees the boy's face.