All Might

When Izuku walked in to class on the second day, he was bombarded. This time, however, it was with apologies. "I didn't mean to offend you like I did!" "Your so cool! I'm very sorry about assuming!" "I didn't mean to say you aren't awesome without a quirk!" "I'm so sorry!!" 'They're acting like they committed a crime!' But Izuku knows that its because of his outburst. He needs to get that in check, it seems. "A-ah! It's fine! I think I kind of overreacted anyway!"

When everything calmed down Izuku slipped into his seat. His three friends were seated, and had been since they were waiting for the apologies to disperse. Ochaco and Eijiro join the group in talking until class is about to start, to which Tenya insists they get in their seats. It takes a full minute for Shota to show up, followed by a very... dazed looking Minoru. The 'expelled' student gets in his seat and Shota stands in front of the class. "Before you ask, Mineta was re-enrolled." He got very confused looks from his students, except for Izuku. 'Its to teach a lesson, huh?' "I have the power to expel and re-enroll students as I see fit. This time, it was to teach Mineta that he has much to work on. If he doesn't, then instead of expulsion it could be death." A lot of the students have known being a hero is dangerous, they get injured all the time and some have had televised funerals, but when Shota had basically told them Minoru's expulsion equalled death they fully understood what they were training to do. They were training to be heroes that would survive, heroes that would last. "That being said, if I feel like a permanent expulsion is in order you won't know it. I can expel you without re-enrolling you, so don't think you can get away with everything." Some of the more reckless students paled slightly at that. Even Minoru, but T-chan and readers know what kind of person he is. Maybe going through what he just did has made him less of a perv..?

Lunch rolled around, Izuku graciously took the katsudon from Lunch Rush himself. Seeing the hero made Izuku's writing hand twitch, he wanted to write about him. He lamented not having his notebook with him, it was in the classroom, as he made his way to the table that he and his friends were able to snatch.

He sat in between his two recommended friends, who for some reason keep putting themselves around him like they're protecting him. Shouto sat to his right, Inasa to his left, then Ochaco in front of Shouto, Iida in front of Izuku, and Eijiro in front of Inasa. Tenya starts a conversation, "I was very surprised when Mineta-kun walked back in. While expulsion seems rather excessive, that kind of lesson is very valuable." Izuku nods as he enjoys his katsudon, Inasa enthusiastically adds on, "Being a hero is very dangerous, but only the passionate strive to better themselves every day!" Something Izuku has noticed about this certain group he has going on, Iida and Inasa could be twins. They are both angular, they both are passionate in their own ways, and they both like to use hand movements to convey what they are saying. Izuku chuckles to himself, "Whats got you laughing?" Shouto asks him, the rest of the group looking at him, "I was just thinking, Iida-kun and Inasa-kun seem uncannily similar." He sees Ochaco and Kirishima look at the two boys, before they both also chuckle. Izuku doesn't miss the small, amused smile on Shouto's face.

———————

Now it was the third day of U.A. and Izuku has finally come to terms with this being real. He didn't let anyone know, but he was just waiting to wake up. He was waiting for when he woke up to his life as a 20-something quirkless man that was working some crappy job, and doing some vigilantism on the side, that still dreamed of being a real hero. But no, he had shown up to his third day after saying his goodbyes to Inko and Niji, and he was told that today they were finally having a hero class.

The atmosphere throughout the entire day was anticipation. While Izuku enjoys a few normal classes, he can't wait to finally be learning how to be a hero. 'The teacher has to be All Might, he is the new teacher and I have yet to see him! All Might is going to be teaching us heroics!'

Then the time finally arrives, heroics class. A few seconds of silence follow the bell to the start of class. Suddenly the door slides open aggressively, "I AM HERE, coming through the door like a normal person!!" All Might dramatically poses at the doorway, the class erupts into excited chattering, "Its All Might!" "Thats his silver age costume, kero." "His cape is très magnifique!" "His cape is awesome, too!" During all this, Izuku is excitedly vibrating in his seat as All Might awkwardly marches up to the podium in the front of the classroom.

"Alright! It seems all of you are aware of who I am, so lets get right to it! I will be your heroics teacher, and today is going to be an interesting lesson!" He pulls a metal slab with 'Battle!' etched into it from seemingly nowhere. He holds it up to the class, "Today we'll be doing Battle Training! Thats not the only thing, however!" He pulls a remote from equally nowhere and points it at the wall. He clicks a button, and out pops shelves from the wall, holding cases with numbers on them. "To be a hero, you must look the part! These are the costumes that were made based off the designs you handed in before the school year!" Izuku is beyond excited for this.