The Saga

It was a raining day and Mr. Bakare Richmond had just arrived the airport. He was a Nigerian based billionaire with plenitude of businesses and investments. Back in Nigeria for a business trip, Mr. Richmond felt a drag to catch some groove. He was a fun loving man with no left over when it comes to having fun.
He decides to make his way to an hotel. " the hotels around are quite busy sir". Femi, Mr. Bakare's driver spoke in  a soft tone as he swings the wheels around on low speed. Mr. Bakare hums a while trying to make a decision. "Femi, you know me, and you know what I like. Just take me to where I can catch a quiet groove away from discovery". Femi takes on the wheel more confidently. They arrive shortly at glitz hotel. A less fanciful hotel. Mr. Bakare didn't like it much but he seems to trust Femi's judgement.
Femi had been Mr. Bakare's wife's driver for over five years and had gained so much of her trust. Mr. Bakare was quite weary of Femi taking him on trips involving himself and his wife but since she trusted Femi more, they had to use him. Femi became aware of Mr. Bakare's excapdes with other women but promised Mr. Bakare to keep it secret. Mr. Bakare began to confide in him knowing he could keep his secret from his wife.
Femi had just found Susan and made her believe he was rich using his madam's car more often. Mrs Bakare became suspicious of Femi and didn't like his sudden incompetence. She discovered what he has been up to.
Mrs. Bakare sent some thugs to kidnap Femi and sequester him in an old ware house where he stayed for days with unattended wounds. Susan could not be allowed to walk away and made to starve with her pregnancy.
Mrs. Bakare asked for her release and made Femi confess her husband's affairs. Femi became her watch dog and pawn. She plotted to kidnap her husband. It was her way of making her enemies suffer for their misdeeds.
Femi had booked a room for Mr. Bakare to host his concubines. His presence was noticed by an insignificant number. Femi didn't want any suspicion on his part. It had to be a perfect operation. He had planted some mercenaries in the hotel but needed to give them a room.
      Segun had gone to the bar, drinking himself to stupor. He booked for another room not wanting to stay with Susan. He was disgusted by her childish attitude. His key card was left on the table while he quickly made friends. Femi waiting for the right time with his mercenaries observed Segun closely at close proximity. He slipped the key card under his hand while making a funny gesture raise the mood at the bar. Everyone gaggled but Femi left immediately with the key card with his mercenaries.

Young & pregnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें