Guidence

Steven's P.O.V
So currently I am blindfolded because Amethyst said she had a surprise for me."Two steps to the left"I hear Amethyst say as I take those two steps. "There's a chair right behind you." I hear her move the chair."sit down," I did as she said so. "Aaand ok." She said. I took off the blind fold only to see I'm in FishStew Pizza. "Ta-Da!" Amethyst exclaims. "FishStew Pizza what a nice surprise." I say to Amethyst. "That's not the surprise." She tells me. She turns around. "Notice anything different?" As soon as she asks me that I see- "Bixbite? Is she working here?" I ask. "Yeah dude and she's crushing it!" She exclaims with enthusiasm."Bixbite is an expert in slicing and dicing,so now she can put her skills to use in the pizza shop." Amethyst says. I see Kofi give her another pizza. And then she starts to cut it." That's awesome" I reply to Amethyst. Bixbite then comes over to give us our pizza. "Look at that saw brah." Amethyst says in awe. "Each slice exactly the same length," she says as she shapeshits her finger into a ruler and then into a protractor. "45 degrees." She says while shapeshifting her finger back to normal and she gets a slice. "Wow pure perfection." She says while having the pizza slice over her head examine it closer. " I am so proud I almost feel bad eating it." She said as she eats the entire pizza slice. "I didn't know Bixbite wanted a carrier in the culinary arts." I stated to amethyst. "Yeah We talked to a lot about her interests and experience, then I spoke to Kofi and set her up here." Amethyst said. "This was your idea?" I asked her while grabbing a slice of pizza. "Yeah and she's just the beginning. I wanted to do something big for the school so I've been pairing gems up with human jobs. The results have been amazing!" She exclaimed. " I call it the Gem Human Excellence Mentorship or GHEM." She stated. "Oh I get it like gem." I told her. "No it's 'ghem' there's an h." She said while pronouncing the word. She turns around at the door. As she does the door swings out harshly banging into the wall. Then a ruby comes in 'stealth' like. "All clear my mayor." She says as another ruby comes in just like the other one. "All clear." She reassures. As she stops speaking Nanefua walks in the pizzeria. "You got Rubies in your program too?" I asked her. "Yeah and these too are Nanefua's new body guards." She says while turning to look at me. I then look to see one Ruby on top of the table looking through some binoculars. While the other Ruby pushes in Nanefua's chair in. "How many other gems are working in Beach City?" I ask her. "Glad you asked." Amethyst replied happily. We then leave FishStew Pizza and we head to Funland. Then I look and see-"Blue Lace Agate?" I questioned to amethyst. I then turn around and I see another gem "Biggs Jasper?!" I exclaimed. She then gets the final customer in the Ferris wheel. And then she spins the Ferris Wheel. I then look over. "Crazy Lace?" I exclaimed again. "The quartz's have taken over Funland?" I asked Amethyst. "Yeah man, Mr. Smiley has been under staff for so long, I figured he needed a whole army of help." Amethyst stated. "Army?" I gave amethyst a questioning look. "Oh check it out!" Amethyst exclaims while pointing to the sky. "Nephrite is doing some sky writing!" She tells me. I look up and see her drawing...me? "With all her experiences on flying dropships she's better in the air than Andy." Amethyst said. "Hmm guess she's a perfectionist though." Amethyst says as Nephrite crosses out the drawing in the air. We continue to walk on the boardwalk. "Umm Amethyst isn't this a little on the nose?" I asked her a little bit concerned. "Oh Oh look!" She exclaims pointing at the direction that she wanted me to see. "Snowflake Obsidian and Little Larimar found some ice related jobs on the boardwalk." She states. I look to see Larimar cutting the ice into a snow cone. She hands it over to Nanefua. "Hmm I don't know about this." I said to amethyst. "About what?" Amethyst asks me as she turns to look at me. "Ice gems doing ice stuff, pilot gems doing pilot stuff, guard gems doing guard stuff." I told her. "Isn't that exactly what they were doing on homeworld?" I asked her. "No." She replied bluntly. "It's just like what we used to do on homeworld." The ruby guard said as they high fived each other. "Thanks amethyst!" The ruby exclaimed at her. "These are the jobs they wanted." Amethyst stated. "Well sure they think they want to do this stuff but,it's up to us to get them out of their comfort zones." I told her. "I don't know man comfortable can be good too." Amethyst told me. "Bare with me for a second." I said and I look up to see- "(Y/n)!"
(Y/N) P.O.V
I was walking down the board walk after getting something to eat and then I hear an all too familiar voice. "(Y/n)!" I turn around and I see Steven with Amethyst. "Steven!" I exclaimed as I ran to hug him. "Sup (N/n)" amethyst said to me. " Hey guys what are you all up to?" I asked them. "Well you see-"Amethyst starts but then gets cut off by Steven interrupting her. "We are going to get gems out of their comfort zones by giving them jobs that are not what they used to to on homeworld." Steven said with a cute little smile on his face. " oh mind if I join I have nothing to do anyways." I told them. "Sure!" Steven said as he kissed my cheek making me blush. "Alright let's get things started." Steven said proudly. "Hey guys I was wondering what you two did on homeworld?" Steven asked them while he held my hand. " I dug ice trenches for their armies." Snowflake said. "I made Ice sculptures for the diamonds" Larimar spoke. "So ice is kinda your default mode." Steven stated. They both looked at each other then bake to us. "Yes." Snowflake told us. Then Steven started to rant on on how they can do different things but I noticed through entire time Amethyst looked uneasy. "Amethyst are you ok you seemed troubled?" I asked her. "It's cuz Steven is just making gems do what they don't want to do these are the jobs THEY wanted." She told me. I look to see Steven dressing up the little Ruby as a flower girl. Ruby then holds up the bouquet of flowers to Amethyst showing she's offering her one. Amethyst declines by walking away. Ruby then turns around to Steven and Steven picks out one. He then turns to me putting the flower behind my ear and he pecks me in the lips. "I love you my beautiful flower~" he says as he hugs me close to his chest. We then go back to FishStew Pizza and we both sit there. "Wow sure feels good to help people can't wait to see how everyone learns and grows out of their comfort zones but until then my work here is done." Steven says with a smile but it soon fades away as pizza cheese is thrown at him. "What in the world?!" I exclaimed as more are soon thrown all over the place. We both go outside and we see nothing but pure disaster and chaos happening on the boardwalk. Steven gasps our loud he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. "Stay near me (y/n)!" He exclaims as he runs toward the arcade we both go in. Steven looks up to see Amethyst. He then runs up to her rambling and telling her he was sorry for what he did. Amethyst accepts his apology and then she looks up with fear as she sees the plane about to fall. She runs off and Steven looks back to me. He crouched down to me. "(Y/n) stay in here I'll go fix everything ok." He told me. I nodded and then he kissed me and he went to go help Amethyst. I just sat there thinking about the kiss he just gave me. I blush and I think to myself. 'What did I ever do to get such a lovely boyfriend.
        *~*~*~Time Skip*~*~*~*
I hear footsteps coming back to the arcade. I turn to see Steven. "Thank goodness you're still here." Steven said relived. He pulled me close to his chest. "You know I love you right (Y/n)?" He said. "Yeah yeah I know you goofball." I giggled. "Hey! This goofball saved the galaxy." He fake pouted. "Awww you're so cute when you pout. " I say as I give him little kisses. He chuckles.  "Come on let's go back to the temple."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wassup my lil worms
Chrys here again and yeah here you go another chapter I will be making more chapters throughout the day so stay tuned.
Peace~