BACK TO LIFE

I did not answer Shubman Gill at that point because I clearly knew that my reply would be the worst and it's gonna shatter him . I tried to keep myself as calm as possible. Actually as a matter of fact I hate the concept of boy girl loving each other and then they fall apart and then cry out. I hate such stuff. I even hate marriage. Two people living together for life , fighting and giving birth to children who irritate the hell out of others. Uggh this thing was getting over my mind but I controlled myself. And was trying to think of some words which don't hurt him up. Finally something came into my mind which was really silly of me but I'd to.
Me: Can we go back please?
Shubman: Arre pr pehle let me complete what I was saying naa.
Me: It's ... It's an emergency try and understand naa.
Shubman: What? Umm..... I didn't get you
Me: Arre emergency......
Shubman: Okay , okay let's go

We sat inside the car and he drove so fast. Finally we reached the hotel and I felt so relieved. But then Shubman stood on my way and asked me " Now you gonna tell me bout your emergency or not?"🤷🏻‍♂️
Me: Uhh, ohh it's susu.
Shubman: Oh really, you could have told me earlier. There were washrooms over there.
Me: But they won't be maintaining hygiene as these hotel staff does💁🏻‍♀️
Shubman: Whaatt 💆🏻‍♂️
Me: Okay then, bye bye
When he was about to stop me, KL Rahul came and called him for practice and I got a chance to escape. After reaching my room, I just packed our bags and when Jessica woke up I was already ready with packed bags.
Jessica: Where you going? With my bags packed as well.
Me: Our zoo is all set. Now we've to go there and do away the setup for the animals. The animals will be there after 3 months till then we need to make sure we have all the facilities for them to survive.
Jessica: Whaaaat, really. OMG. It's my dream come true

Then we directly headed for the airport.
When we reached USA , I told Jesscoooo about what all happened between me and Shubman Gill but she reacted cold because she knew that if she reacted harsh then I'd get mad over her and I won't be able to focus on the zoo's work.

Meanwhile in India, after the practice Shubman tried to find both of us but he couldn't. He tried finding us on social media. He even found our accounts and pinged us but we were so damn busy in our zoo works that we did not even know where our phones were the whole day .

Shubman felt dejected. He felt like he's been rejected by me. Like every guy goes into this love failure trauma , he too got into one but only for a day or two but then he moved on. He gymmed hard till he looked like one of those gym instructors.

Here we got out animals. We trained them hard. We tried to make them comfortable with us. And it all took as more 5 months.

8 months passed to that Chandigarh incident. And I did not even remember anything bout it as I didn't get a free moment since then. Our zoo was the world's most unique one.
Our house was in the middle of the zoo.
On the backside of the zoo there was Safari and in the middle of Safari there was a massive hotel where many famous personalities had stayed and they'd all loved it. Even Indian cricket team came here for a week's holiday and then a match.

Further consequences for me would be the toughest ones.......................