The Video Call

Well, I'd come back to my home and I took a hot water bath. Then I was searching videos on how to wear a Saree on you tube 😂 as next week it was my friend's Akanksha's wedding and she was a pure south indian. It is compulsory to wear a Saree in a south Indian wedding.
And so I was learning to wear a Saree.
Finally I wore a saree with difficulty and I was standing in my balcony and was on video call with Akanksha.
Akanksha: Wow, you and saree😮? I'm surprised.
Me: All cause of you😀
Akanksha: So I'm getting hitched next week. When's your turn now Champ 😏
Me: U better know that it's all a shit and I ain't interested in it.

And while we were talking Jesscoooo got to my room
Jessica: My my Sigme, you are looking amaze 😍. Trust me if I was a guy toh Abhi shaadi kr leti.
Me: Chal be drama queen
Jessica: Hey Akanksha, how are you bride?
Akanksha: I'm good Jessie. Accha btw, I've heard about you and Ishan. Is that true?
Me: Yessssssss 😀😀
Jessica: Ofcourse not. Might be some rumour.

My hairs were still wet and so drops of water were dripping from them . Jesscoooo noticed it
Jessica: Sigme you will catch cold. Your hairs are still wet.
Me: Haan , okay okay

Jesscoooo suddenly noticed something.
Shubie was sitting besides the pool on a chair which was right in front of my balcony. And he was constantly looking at me without even blinking once.

Jessica: Hey Sigme, you got an admirer
Akanksha: Tell me , who's it ?
Jessica took the phone and turned the camera towards Shubie.
Akanksha: Oh my god, Shubman gill the handsome hunk . He's the only cricketer who's got such a huge female fan following all over the globe.
Jessica: I know right 😏
Akanksha: Oho Champ congratulations.
Me: About what, what did I do?

Jessica then pointed towards Shubman.
He stood up as soon as I saw him.

Me: What are you doing? Why are you here? What are you looking at?
Shubman did not say a word but winked and smiled at me 😉

I got so damn irritated and angry at him.
Me: Hey Ak, u know what I'll get engaged the day you get married.
Akanksha: What😁, really? Who's the lucky boy?
Me: Surprise

Hearing all that, Shubman got irritated and went off. And there was this battle winning big smile on my face.
Jessica: I know you are lieying , ok .
Me: No I'm not
Jessica: Whatever

Saying so Jessica left my room bidding me and Akanksha a goodbye. Akanksha too left cutting the call as she'd work.
Meanwhile I was sitting on my bed wondering what all would happen the next day.

Shubie went to his room . He was frustrated. He was damn angry. He was talking to himself.
"Why me? God why always me? That was the first time I'd liked someone, trusted someone. No it wasn't just like. It was love at first sight. She was just breathtaking the first time I saw her at lift. But now what's the use of all. Yes I was angry on her for ignoring me but then I gave her a chance too . But now she has spoiled that too. She's crossed all her limits. Now I can't wait for more. Yes I'll now keep away from her. I will focus only on myself and cricket. I'll just get her out of my brains and my life. But who'd that guy be? I mean she didn't even wanted to have a boyfriend . Why'd she suddenly get engaged then? But Shubman tu kyu ye sab soch Raha hai. Thand paa. Tune uske baari kuch vi sochna hi nahi hai. I better sleep now".

And thus both of us went to sleep thinking about it all.