Married ? Am i 🤔🤔

Okay so apparently the behave like you are married play started between me and Mr Kamlesh Nagarkoti. I felt like it's gonna be a dead-end for me. I was nervous like what's gonna happen?
Okay so I've made my mind I'll try my best to behave so but for that I need to know him better as a person too. Let me see through his interviews there I can get a clear idea bout him. Yes right that's what m to do.....
And so I started watching videos on him.
Apparently my eyes caught something interesting, well it was an interview where he was being asked what kind of at lifepartner he desires for.
I opened it and I heard him saying that he'll be focusing on his career and won't have any girlfriend and stuff like that , he even mentioned that he'd do an arranged marriage with whom his parents say him to .
After watching this I was laughing like hell🤣🤣. I mean really if he's supposed to do this only then why me being screwed here up with him?

And then all of a sudden Mr K came into my room and that too without knocking the door.
Me: What the hell? Is this the way? U should knock first.
Kamlesh: Remember what am I to you? And so this is my room too. So I don't need to knock.

And then I played that video in front of him and he got silent and I kept laughing for 10 whole minutes 😂😂.

Then I said" Married am I and that to you 🤔🤔" 🤣🤣