Who's the guy?

The wedding ended. It was evening and everyone was enjoying the reception party. And all of a sudden Shubie got to the stage and took the Mike from the DJ.
Shubman: Arre guys we are missing something.
Simran: What is that ?
Akanksha: Yes yes what is it? Do you have any surprises? Tell naaaa , please
Shubman: Arre you all forgot? Aaj kisi ki engagement bhi toh thi.

And then he got down of the stage and holded my hand and took me with him on the stage.

Me: What you doing?
Jessica: Your engagement 😂
Me: Ooh yes I forgot
Shubman (in Mike): So, where's he now?
Me: Who?
Shubman (smirking): That guy who you were going to get hitched with.
Me: Oh yes yes . Get me the ring please.

Shubman Gill got nervous . He was thinking "Hope this stops here only. No no I cannot bear this. Oh my God! Please noooo"

Patakha aka Simran got me the ring. It was a beautiful platinum ring with a blue Diamond embedded on it.

I took the ring from Sim and wore it on my ring finger.
Everyone was shocked to see that.
And I took the Mike from Shubie.

Me: Yes the guy is me myself. Because I wanted a guy who can take care of me and all of my needs, a guy who loves animals and birds as much as I do, a guy whom my tigers love just as much as they love me and so that's only one person in this whole world and that's none another than me😂😂. And so I got engaged to my own self. Cheers to meeeeee. Yaay, finally I got engaged. I'm no more single 🤣😃.

The crowd cheered for me and everyone laughed to their hearts content.

Akanksha: Pehle bol deti yaar. Mai khudse shaadi kr leti aur ye shaadi k jhanjaat Mai na Padna padta 😂😂

Simran: Arre I'll apply this now.
Abhishek: Aye, don't don't . Fir mera kya Hoga 😓😓. Sigma yaar Aisa kaun krta hai.