PROLOGUE

The sound of a knife cutting through that man's throat was scary enough to make any grown man shiver in horror.

Everyone thought that the "HAWKE" was a guy but I can tell that it's not true, the silhouette was of a girl of my age maybe.

"Mark, just clean this all up. I'm too tired to deal with all this" she ordered in an authoritative voice.

" Yes mam," he said while nodding his head. A gasp left my mouth when she turned around.

"Now what? " she said sounding pissed.

" Just come out, I'll make this quick or I can forgive you too if you're innocent."

I was too shocked to register her words, I mean she's the same girl I almost bullied today. Just my luck to see her today again and that also while killing someone.

"Forget it, Mark just ignite this whole place up. That guy can burn alive for all I care," she said bitterly.

"N... No, I'm coming... I'm coming. " I said while coming out from behind the boxes in the alley.

"Ooh now this is fun, aren't you the same guy who called me... I don't remember, can you please repeat," she said in a really sweet yet dangerous tone.

"I.. I sorry am..." I said sounding really pathetic.

"Oh come on, you're the badboy. You should call me a stupid whore, shouldn't you... Oh wait you actually called me that today." she said with a cruel smile on her face

"Mam, I.. I.. I didn't know it was you... Please let me go. I'll never tell anyone about this. " I almost beg her to spare me.

"Naah naah badboy, don't worry I'm sure it won't happen again."

"Yes yes mam, it won't happen again than-"

"Don't be so eager, this won't happen again coz I won't let you live to do that again," she said all this with a smirk.

"Mam mam, please... I'll do all your homework please just let me leave. " At this point, I was really scared for my life because I know she won't spare me if she's saying that.

She stood there watching me with a cruel smirk on her face.

"Mark, take him in our car. I'll make sure he never says something like that ever again to anyone else."

"We should just kill him, he's just baggage for us anyway. " Mark said in a very neutral voice.

"Naah, I'll break this badboy first," she said in a playful mood.

I stood there watching them in fear of what they're going to do to me but maybe I'm finally saved.