Chapter 11

Aaron's POV

An intentional poke in my injured ribs made me sit straight which was received during our "training" as she likes to call it.

"You remember what you have to do, right?" 

"Yeah, I remember very well. I just have to act normally in the house but what if they don't believe and kick me out?"

"You just have to make sure they do and not kick you out because if they do then your body parts will be sold to buyers after killing you and you don't want such a pathetic death, right baby boy?" she said in a threatening manner.

"No, I'll make sure it doesn't happen."

"Good boy." She petted me while mocking me.

It's worse then I was treated by Elsa, she humiliates me at every point she gets and if I complain than I get broken bones in return. 

This is the 8th day after they kidnapped me and today we're on our way to my house. It would have been great if she hadn't specifically told me what to say and how to behave, these 8 days I felt like a dog. She thinks I'm a dog and if she thinks I'm one then I have to behave like one to avoid "training" sessions.

The familiar roads brought back the fear which was forgotten for the time being. A forceful pat on my back made me look towards her again.

"She or Elsa can't know anything about your whereabouts of these past days even by mistake, you don't wanna make that mistake." Her grip on the right shoulder was turning painful which led me to squint my eyes in pain.

"Ok, I understand even if I want to, I won't be able to. Elsa would give me a painful death if she knows about this so I don't think you'd have to worry." I added snarkily while gritting my teeth in pain.

"Don't show that attitude to me and you'll keep your phone every time with you. If I stop hearing sounds for too long then... well then your mom will have to become your replacement here. I'm sure she would like being collared like you did and even she's a widow for two years maybe she can  enjoy with someone here."

Before I could think anything, my hand found it's way to her slender neck. Her words seemed too harsh for my temperament.

"Listen here, slut. I may be doing this for you but if you even touch her hair-" Her face when it was being choked, it showed fear. A kind of terror who's afraid of her life, this sight placed a smile on my face. She deserved it but soon I felt an agonizing shock on my neck which saved her.

I was just recovering from the shock given by a stun gun from Fatty a.k.a Freddy, he sympathises with me but she's his boss. The excruciating pain in my scalp due wasn't helping in the least bit, I was already out of breath but these guys don't care. She was roughly tugging on my hair in anger and maybe frustration.

"You felt angry, huh? You like being tough guy, eh?" She asked while squeezing both my cheeks in her hand painfully.

"She can't know about you if she does then I'll go through with my threat whether you like it or not and If Hawke gets to know that, well she'll probably handle you better than me..." She said in a maniacal way.  

It's not like she's a crazy psycho all the time, she just wants her family. She's desperate for her loved one, I can see that in her eyes. The way her eyes widened when I questioned her plan.

"I'm sorry. Please just don't hurt my mom in any way, I love her. I'll bring her back, I promise... just don't anything to my mom."

"You know I won't until unless you start pushing my buttons. I know how important a family is,"

"Ok now just act normal and Fatty, give him a cold water bottle."

"Yes, mam," Fatty hands me a water bottle while I look at it puzzled.

"Put it at your cheek, it's red." I gasp and slightly cringe when the cold surface comes in contact with my skin.

After 5 mins, we came to my neighbourhood and till that time my cheek was slightly better. She told me to get off the car and walk to the house so that they won't get suspicious.

Third-person POV

He knocks on the door and waits outdoor while thinking how much he has missed this. All that time when he was being beaten and trained he missed this, he even missed Elsa.

 After some time an emotionless Elsa opens the door for him and left him without giving any response to him. As he walks inside, he saw her mother staring at the T.V blankly.

"Hi, mom," he said in a cautious way as if testing the environment in the house.

His mom comes running to him and tightly hugs him while repeatedly mumbling 'I'm sorry' to him as if scared that he'll run away again while mom and daughter duo stared at him expressionlessly.

"I'm really sorry, I was just really upset and ran away without saying anything. I feel guilty because of my actions, I hope you all can give me a chance." It was true, he feels guilty but not because of what he did but because of what he's gonna do.

He wished that he could tell Elsa that he's going to betray her. The guilt was crushing him that the one who took care of his mother when he was absent, he's going to betray her.

Her mother told him to freshen up then she'll make him something to eat while he was going upstairs, Elsa noticed him limping.

"Why're you limping?"Elsa asked suspiciously 

Now everyone's attention was on him once again, he was bad at lying. He knew, his mother knew that everyone knew that.

"I...I fell on the stairs in my friend's house." He stammered while saying this lie, it seemed horrible even to him but what choice did he have.

All the ladies in the house knew he was lying but for his sake, they all let it go. He slowly reached upstairs and heaved a sigh of relief.

While he was thinking everyone will let the small thing go unnoticed, he was partly true his mom and her friend totally forgot about it and they were just happy that he's back but on the other side, Elsa couldn't help but be suspicious about him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi once again to those reading this thing, I know it's horrible but hey it's my first time writing a story so I have a right to be horrible...

and _mahfuja I'm really sorry for not seeing your comments earlier, Wattpad wasn't showing me that someone even commented on my chapter. Really thanks for commenting and I hope you'll like this story. I'll be really happy if you point out my mistakes coz as I said I'm a beginner and needs to improve.

I'm not saying it's really necessary to give a vote but... it'll be really great if you, my readers(it feels really great that people are actually reading), do. Whenever I see a vote or comment on my story, I feel my heart fluttering while I suppress my urge to jump on my bed in joy. Please help me make this feeling consistent ...😁😁

Please it's a request, I'll feel grateful if someone tells me how can I improve my writing and also you can correct me if I'm wrong somewhere or any suggestion😅😅.