Chapter 4

So here I'm sitting beside her tied and handcuffed to the door... Yes, I said it, a door.
That's just outright disrespecting the victim, I could run away with the...door.

"Yeah sure, you can." she snorted as if daring me to run away.

"Why can't I- hey wait a minute how do you know what I was thinking," I asked in a sceptical tone

"Your whole face was scrunched weirdly and I knew your ego would be hurt knowing that the bad boy is tied to a fucking door." she was laughing in the last

"Well I could run away with the door if I wanted to," I grumbled

She took her gun out and reload it.

"Do it, "

"What? " I was confused now what did she meant by that.

"Runaway with the door," she grumbled

"Yeah, you want me to run away that's ok but why the gun? " I nervously chuckled

"Yeah well I'd love to put a bullet in your asshole when you run," she smirked while putting the gun on my shoulder

I gulped in fear when I felt the weight of the gun on my shoulder.

"That was a disgusting sexual preference in which I don't want to be involved so please," I chuckled nervously in hopes to ease the fear in my heart from the threat.

"Honey, try running away and you'll have so many things than the bullet in your ass to worry about." she laughed darkly.

"I'll remember that," I nervously chuckled

Suddenly, my nose collided with the back of the seat... ugh seriously this bitch!!

Oh god! I should seriously stop calling her inappropriately after all that's why I'm stuck here with her.

What's happening to me, I'm thinking of not calling her inappropriately...

"Stay back so that I can unlock your cuffs from the door," she orders me

Click!

"Uhh... maybe you forgot to unlock these from my hands,"

"Do you think you're on some kind of picnic, you're more or less a prisoner here. Even my dogs will have more importance in this house so I'd say learn your place quickly," she said in a really scary tone.

"Ohh...ohk umm I mean yeah sure," I was baffled at her sudden outburst, she was cool in the car I mean as cool as you'd expect HAWKE to be.

"You're still not taking me seriously!" she glares at me while squeezing my neck in anger.

"ugh...umm remove your hand, I ca-n't brea-th" she loses her hold on my neck but still continues to squeeze.

"You should call me mam from now on, understood?" she tightly squeezes my neck so tight that It was becoming hard to breathe.

"Understood or not?" she sneered while squeezing my neck tightly, I'm done I can't handle it anymore or I'd die.

Phat!

Shit, I slapped her, what should I do now. She'll kill me, I should run or god knows what she'll do.

I quickly open the car's door and step out after pushing her roughly so that I could gain some time to run. I ran in the opposite direction from the estate that was in front of me.

She was saying something maybe but fortunately, I can't hear due to the car's glasses. I was running in some forest area, her house was located on the outskirts of the city.

Perfect site for murder...

I hear the engine's sound of a car, I knew I won't be able to outrun her but still, I was afraid of her and I ran due to her.

It was a truck that came in front of me and stopped, it was filled with 5 bulky guys. Two guys were in the front while three in the back.

Two guys jumped from that truck and without even giving me any chance to speak, they carried me to the truck. It wasn't that surprising that they carried me that easily but still I also had enough muscles so it was kinda embarrassing to be carried around like that, no one has done that to me since I was a kid.

The truck started again and took off towards the estate. They weren't even talking anything, they're scaring me when I was already scared.

Soon the estate came in view and we stopped at the gate. They were dragging me inside the house but I wasn't going to go inside that easily, I was trying to stop them by putting as much force as I could by my feet.

They still continued like that and soon we were in a basement which had prison cell kinda spaces.

I was thrown in one of them which was at the last.

They all left one by one and locked the door. It was really silent, it could've been a peaceful silence if I wasn't scared this much and if there wasn't any clock.

The clock was irritating me with it's constant tick-tock sound, I decided to try to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO MY NON-EXISTANT READERS😅😅

Please try to give this book a chance and please vote so that I can just know someone's actually reading it.

FROM-

YOUR 'WEIRD NERD'😂😂