Nico Daemon

"Satan was once gods favorite angel."

↳ General Information

⇝ Name: Nico
⇝ Last Name: Daemon
⇝ Alias: //
⇝ Gender: Male
⇝ Age: 2100 years old (21 years of age)
⇝ Sexuality: Bisexual
⇝ Species: Demon

↳ Personal Information

⇝ Kingdom: ///
⇝ Powers: Powers of possession, fire manipulation alongside the ability to create his own fire.
⇝ Relationship: Single
⇝ Status: Fallen Angel
⇝ Family: None

↳ Appearance

⇝ Nico has mid-length white/blonde hair that usually  covers his light blue, almost white colored eyes

⇝ Nico has mid-length white/blonde hair that usually  covers his light blue, almost white colored eyes. Pale skin that complement his eyes and hair. Tending to wear a black coat with pants to match with it. Not really caring what he wears really, it's not like he's trying to impress anyone.

He doesn't really show his horns in the over-world just so that people would freak out because he is

He doesn't really show his horns in the over-world just so that people would freak out because he is.. you know.. a demon after all. So he uses some magic to conceal his horns from the sigh of others.

↳ Preferences

↳ Preferences

⇝ Likes: Nico likes to spend some time to himself, he's not really much of a person type of demon. But he tends to tag along with people if he feels like doing so. Nico is pretty interested in the human day-to-day life, so he spends some of his time watching villages and people from afar.

↳ Skills

⇝ Magic: His magic isn't really "magic" it's more of abilities that demons usually have with some exceptions.
⇝ Swordsmanship: He doesn't use a sword, but his skills are alright.
⇝ Healing: He is pretty good at regeneration, simple wounds would heal in a couple of second. But deeper wounds that could possibly be fatal or harmful can take a minute or so to heal up.

↳ Backstory

⇝ Nico was born an angel, he wasn't born a human nor born as a demon. He was a pretty good kid growing up in heaven, obeying every strict rules they had up there. Not worrying about anything up there since everything and everyone was so peaceful with each other.

But when Nico turned 1300 (13 years old), he was playing around with the clouds and saw the small harp. Which was forbidden to every angel. Nico got curious and heard whispers coming from the harp and crept towards it. Watching out if anyone was looking, which they weren't. Reaching out, he grabbed the harp and played a small chord.

But when he did so, everything started to rumble and the clouds became dark and the sky roared. God appeared in front of Nico angrily, and all the angels gathered around Nico. With all the angels, they shunned Nico and banished him from heaven. Sending him falling from heaven into the over world, crashing into the ground.

Staying there for a bit, not moving from his spot. Nico was dragged underneath the Earth's grass into hell, where Satan himself took him in and raised him almost as his son in hell. Soon when he was old enough, Nico was allowed to leave Hell and go about in the over world, in which he did.

Living on Earth's surface was a big difference from living in Heaven or in Hell. But he was curious about everything, so during that. He lived in the forest, wandering about sand visiting villages and watching humans from afar. Sometimes intertwining the humans faits in his fingers.