Nalia Reed ( Wrath Sin)

MAIN OC

First name:
Nalia

Middle name:
Marie

Last name:
Reed

Age:
20 years old

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Weight:
130lbs

Height:
5'6 (167.64 cm)

Visual appearance:

Quote: "There is no such thing as true happiness"

Quote:
"There is no such thing as true happiness"

Place they grew up/ Background:
Nalia was taken from her parents from a corporation called Nano at a very young age. She was taken at the age of 6 and was tested and experimented on to make her their secret mutant soldier. They had traumatized her and had put her through living hell. They tested her abilities and would burn, cut, and torture her to see her regeneration skills.

Nalia was never able to see the outside, since she was always locked inside in a room that had no windows or anything and was sound proof.

After a couple years of experiments and trials, they finally thought she was ready and used a demon soul and injected it inside her blood. She was strapped tightly against a medical table and her eyes turned all black and her blue veins turned black as well.

Her body shaking tremendously and her once black hair turned into pale white hair. The lights in the room was flickering and the room was shaking. Her body and the demon soul trying to calibrate with each other. 5 minutes past and there was no changes until all of the sudden it all stopped and Nalia screamed at the top of her lungs and killed off the scientists inside the room with her with the sound waves.

After that, she passed out and her body remained still. Carnage all over the ground, she was taken away and was locked in her 'room' which was basically a cell for a couple of weeks so she could get used to the now demon inside her body.

Soon, they took her out and started to train her tothank  be the super solider they were aiming to create. 

Ex-Partners:
She has partnered up with William Daniels (Check out his oc page) but it was nothing romantic.

Markings:
Nalia has foreign demon marks along her arms and on her sides.

Phobias:
-Trypophobia
-Acrophobia
-Arachnophobia
-Claustrophobia

Mental Illness:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depression 

Likes:
Nalia is a pretty isolated person and doesn't really talk a lot due to the loud voices inside her head from the demon. But she does likes to go outside since she never ever saw the outside while she was growing up. The first time she did was when she was 17 years old, so there was 11 years of being isolated from the outside. Nalia likes to listen to music, it could be an genre, but she tends to lean towards old school songs.

Dislikes:
Nalia doesn't really enjoy people who try to overpower her. People who try to get in her way, loud noises. The voices in her head, the demon inside her. Remembering her past of the experiments while growing up.

Smut?:
Yes

Dominate/ Submissive:
Switch