Feel

Josephine's POV

For drug addicts everything is, and seems longer. Longer tests, books, highs, pain, and more.
My mom is taking me to counseling. Normal people have 45 minute sessions. Mine is 3 hours. My mom says I should feel special because they've reserved 6 hours out of their week for me, every week. EVERY week. Requiring me to stay clean for 6 hours a week. My mom being herself, she thinks that after a couple months I'll be able to quit. She says that it as an amazing accomplishment.
I don't want to talk about my drugs, my feelings, or anything for that matter to some stranger, that gets paid to listen to me, and nod their head like they understand. They don't. They know nothing. Completely nothing. I just like drugs. I don't have problems and I won't admit to something that isn't true. My appointment is in 20 minutes. Screw my life.

Gretta's POV

I made an appointment for my daughter yesterday. It is in just a little while. I'm excited. I'm not allowed to be in the room though for confidentiality. But her counselor told me she would tell me if Josephine was planning on harming herself, or others. She would have to go to this place called "H.E.A.L" I don't know what the letters stand for. Maybe that would be a good thing to ask the counselor. She is a very nice lady with the name, Emma. I was going to name Josephine, Emilia, and call her Emma. But she looks like a Josephine. Josephine wants me to call her Jose. I just don't like that name. Maybe that's why she does drugs. What if I am the reason for it? I hope not, I love her. I hope they can make her better. I think it will only take a while.