Hospital

Herold's POV

I had to ride in the police car. It was bad enough being arrested and having to ride with the pigs. I don't know why I don't request to ride with my mom. It's not like I'm going to be a psycho-path and run away. I've been to the mental hospital plenty of times, and they have great food. The best part is, is that I get double servings every time I go there because I'm "anorexic" or something.
I went through this phase when I was 13 and I wouldn't eat because I was a fat kid. I lost 100 pounds, and now if I eat I usually throw it up, unless I take my pill 20 minutes before I eat. Then that shit stays. Since I haven't been taking my pills, every time my annoying mother brings me left over from her waitress job, I throw it all up. And that sucks. But my mom won't refill it until I get clean. Oh well. I guess I won't get fat.

After about an hour, we arrived at H.E.A.L. The brown, brick building looked so old, but it was huge. It was like some kind of old hotel or something. I took off my jacket, before we walked in the door knowing I would have to get vitals done.
The police officer opened the door for me, and I walked in and looked around for the 12th time. The same yellow walls with smiley faces on them, the brown couch for people that are waiting, and the door right next to the sliding bullet proof window.
My mom went to the window, "My name is Anna Clink. My son Herold is here. He has been here before."
I went up to the window with her and looked straight into the office ladie's eyes, and tried staring into her soul. I could tell she got uncomfortable because she shifted in her chair, and spoke quickly while racing her eyes back and forth from me to my mom,"They're ready for him."