Chapter 2

(i need the audience to follow the account 🗣️🗣️🗣️)

Third Person

1-A was an...unusual bunch. To begin with, ever since Nova had walked into the classroom nobody had said a word, she wasn't even sure if anyone was breathing anymore. Even Todoroki had stopped blubbering after walking her to a table at the back of the room. The silence was killing her, especially since she was being stared at. But the ash blonde boy that was growling (??) at her from the middle of the room made her feel it was best to keep quiet.

The silence was broken when a chair was heard scraping backwards, the heels of black boots clicking against the floor. The idol's ears timidly drooped down and she kept her eyes glued to the desk in front of her. "H-hi." a feminine voice cleared her throat. Nova slowly raised her head, brown eyes meeting black. "I-uhh, I'm K-kyoka Jiro. I'm a h-huge fan." Her eyes widened, mainly from shock, partially out of intimidation. Her dark exterior greatly contrasted her music taste, but who was she to judge ?

"Oh thank you so much, I really do appreciate it. It's really nice to meet you." Nova grinned. A second pair of shoes stepped towards her, a pink skinned girl stood next to Jiro and was practically vibrating in delight. "Hello Nova ! My names Mina Ashido and it's so great to meet you ! I've never met a real celebrity before this is so cool. Kaminari, stop staring and come over here and say hi !"

The horned hero in training's excited words started a chain reaction, next thing she knew Nova was surrounded by students, all asking her varying questions. "Hey sweet stuff, what's your cup siz-" the pint sized pervert's words were immediately silenced by a taller boy in glassed chopping the back of his neck. "You don't ask those kinds of things Mineta, it's ungentlemanly. Sorry you had to hear that Miss Blanchard, I'm Tenya Iida, 1-A class representative and I hope you do not think any lower of our class because of this." He bowed so low his forehead touched his knees.

"O-oh it's no problem, it wasn't your fault. It's nice to meet you Iida." She smiled softly. "Hey you ! You're that singer girl my old hag loves. Lola Windshield." "It's Nov-" "Sign this." The ash blonde she had yet to know the name of shoved a poster with her face plastered on it into her hands, then handing her a sharpie. "Um okay," she nervously signed the piece of paper. She'd never met anyone this flat out scary, he radiated a superiority complex stronger than she felt was humanly possible.

"What are you all staring at ? Get back to your seats, now." at the demanding voice of their homeroom teacher the students scampered back to their seats. "I'm guessing you're the Miss Blanchard Nezu was telling me about. I'm Shota Aizawa, welcome to class 1-A." he said in a monotonous tone. Although he sounded like he didn't want to be there his voice wavered slightly and his eyes grew slightly wide. With those few words he walked towards his desk and continued on with the lesson.

Nova played around with her phone to pass time, but it didn't take long for Nezu to bust into the room completely out of breath. "M-miss Blanchard, are you ready to go ?" he heaved out, fur out of place and tie undone. "I am, but are you ? You don't look exactly...ready for this right now. We can reschedule."
"No no it's fine Miss, the school day's almost over anyways so we might as well get it done." With those words Nova heaved herself out of her chair and walked towards the door, sending a quick smile to Todoroki, as a thank you for earlier, as she was ushered out of the room.

The duo briskly made their way to the room he had directed her to earlier and the jaw dropping sight left Nova feeling a little queasy. I mean, yes it was empty right now but that gigantic area would be filled to the brim with people when she was going to perform, and that thought was a little overwhelming. She'd never performed for that many people before, the outdoor stadium had to hold at least 60,000 people.