The War

"I am not a loner!" I screamed out I was furious he always calls me that.
Can't you think of a better name to call your younger sister? I thought to myself.

I snap out of my thought by my brothers yelling.
I sighed to myself they're going to break something if they continue with this since they are also using their abilities something will actually break or the whole house.

Just then we were interrupted by a call since my brothers were too busy fighting I decided to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I barely managed to get out I never really answer the phone it's mostly my brothers or my parents so I was nervous.

"Hello, is this the daughter of the Jet white family?" The unknown person answered back... how do they know who I am and what do they know about me or my family.

"Y-yes" I stuttered anxiety was kicking in maybe I shouldn't have answered the phone and just told one, my brothers, instead.

"I'm calling from the police department. Are your brothers home?" The police what do they want but they sounded serious and I don't want to make them mad.

"Yes," I replied calmly trying not to sound scared but I was terrified.
I didn't know what to do and it's weird I'm sixteen but yet I get nervous over little things like this. It makes me question how I'm the strongest in my family.

"I'm sorry to say but your parents have been found dead. It's being investigated as we speak but the way they died is unknown."

What no this can't happen this has to be a sick joke right. I hung up the phone and went straight to my brothers to tell them what happened and what the police told me.
They were just as shocked.

Months passed by nothing was the same I didn't bother to leave my room I didn't even talk to my brothers I became depressed I mean who wouldn't you lost both your parents and at sixteen I was horrified not to mention I made a whole plan to find whoever or whatever killed them I just need to tell my brothers about the plan. As months passed I found an old book that my mother loved a lot it was full of poems she used to read them to me every day and I enjoyed it soon enough I started to read it.

Emotions by Rehaan

Must I say that it was so calmly and help me a lot my favorite poem in the book is called Like A Moon it was a beautiful poem. 

After I read that poem again I finally went outside to talk about my plan to my brothers. Plus air smelled food and the food is good.
I walk out of my room and bump into my second oldest brother of course.

"Your out of that dungeon I see." He glanced down at me he had also just called my room a dungeon-like yeah bro count Dracula lives in my room and sucks my blood for a living.
Ok ok, I might be harsh for my first time out in months but can you blame me?

"Yeah, I have to talk to you and Dylan" I replied back with an innocent tone so they don't suspect anything must I say I did sound convincing I do think so myself.
I and my brother walk to the living room to see Dylan my oldest brother sitting down playing video games. Wow, typically a normal life in a first a guy right play video games and hit on girls yep sounds right.

After I told my brothers my plan they looked at me like I just killed someone.

"What?"  I tilted my head annoyed. Take a picture it lasts longer than just gazing at me like a vulture.