unknown texts

Who is texting me this and why?
I should ask Dimitri if he can hack into this person's number or whatever.
Should I text back and get to the bottom of it myself and not involve Dimitri. 

My eyes soon widen.

"What if they know who killed my parents, or even maybe have leads on who it is,"  I screamed out causing Dimitri to run in ready to fight anyone or anything.

Must I say this man was ready for anything he's just really dense or mentally challenged one could say not saying people that are mentally challenged they're cool and awesome.

Just Dimitri is really stupid for an insane hacker.

"What's wrong!" He yelled out loud enough for the people next door could hear us.

"Can you yell any louder, like the people next door can hear us, you dummy!" I yelled back furiously like how annoying can someone get he hasn't stopped talking since we got here.

He just looked down like his mother just scolded the poor boy.
I mean you can't blame him getting scolded by your mom is scary.
Anyway, I'm off-topic stupid thoughts stupid.

"Dimitri I need you to use your computer magic thing to get the information of this phone number and quick."  I quickly added and he looked up with a shine in his eyes.

I don't know why but just seeing that ray of hope made me smile.

Right after that he ran off and grab his computer.
I couldn't help but laugh when I heard him curse under his breath.
When he came back he looked at me with a dead serious look on his face.

"You did not hear me stub my pinky toe, also let's get down to business!" He mini yelled.

His mood change fairly fast didn't it.

After we hacked into the person's account we managed to find a location and name.

Everything else wasn't set.

Me and Dimitri look at each other with a smirk on our faces I could already tell this was going to be fun me and Dimitri packed up and left.

After five long hours of driving, we finally reached our destination.

Do not enter