𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊

for natalie <3

i sit at the bar of my favorite club, next to jasmine. my best friend. my ex girlfriend.

i know. crazy right? im best friends with my ex. its odd, but it works.

anyway, we laugh, and drink. drink a lot. 'til the point where she's on my lap. 

she mindlessly plays with my dress. but im pulled away. "wt-" my mouth is covered.

we head out to this car. billies car. my girlfriends car. oh god. i look back and see billie herself.

she looks at me, frustration in her eyes. "baby" i smile. "no. get in the car before i make you"

i sigh, open the door, and rest my chin on my fist. "Im sorry, i didn't know you would feel like this" i mumble.

"natalie... your ex? really?" she laughs. i look down in shame. she grabs my face forcing me too look at her.

"mine. your all mine. you hear me?" she looks me up and down. "what a pretty little slut"

s       k        i       p                     d       r      i      v       e

she slaps my ass as i walk through her bedroom door. "be a good girl natalie," she ties me to the bed. "- and i'll untie you"

it is painful how slow she peels my strapless dress. but soon enough, it's at my ankles.

my dress is thrown to the ground, along with my capability. at this point, i'm restricted from moving.

she tangles the thin strap of my underwear around her finger. that finger slowly travels to my heat.

her finger rubs me up and down with ease. i let out a small moan, causing her to look up and smirk.

she interrupts the soft interaction with a finger jammed into my vagina. not long after that, there are two fingers inside of me.

i feel her fingers curved up inside of me. i breath heavier as she moves faster. a loud moan slipped from my mouth.

"shhh" she shoved he other hand's finger in my mouth. i bit down. hard. it didn't help though. 

another moan emerged from my lips. "don't make me punish you" she smirks. she digs deeper into me. 

"are you gonna cum for me babygirl?" she looks into my eyes. i just nod. after my reaction, she stops.

my eyebrows knit in confusion. "not yet kitty" she gives me an annoyingly smug look and reaches for the drawer beside her bed.

i stare at the item she pulls out in awe. a strapon? damn. she removes her pants along with the lace underwear she decided to wear tonight.

i watch as the tight strap wraps around her waist. i pull her down and kiss her, but she backs away.

"no baby.. im in control, remember" she looks down at me. she's right though. she's always been in charge.

she flips me around, and my hands are now twisted this way and that. as she kisses the back of my neck gently, i realize how lucky i am to have her.

she's beautiful. she's all i want. i just want to come so close to her and never part. she slips the strapon dildo in my vagina.

she bends over me and looks into my eyes. "you should see you face doll" she smiles. the feel of her chest on my bare back makes me dizzy.

with her fingers buried in my hair, i gasp after feeling her hand on my breast. the thrusts of her hips are intoxicating.

she's done this before. before me. it's incredibly obvious. her skills and confidence are key.

she pulls her hand back, along with my long locks of hair. there are light bangings audible, for my head is resting on her queen sized bed.

the pleasure is causing me to never want to leave. she's real. this is real. i love this bitch.

she pushes my hair to the side, im guessing it was in the way, and grabs my waist.

my legs began to shake and i was preparing to release. "b-bil-" she cut me off. "i know baby, shhh"

i let out a few heavy moans and breaths. she gives me a few slaps to the ass, sending me over the edge.

i feel my stomach knot loosen as i release. I flip back around with the only energy i had left.

she finally untied my bright red wrists from the bed. "now, could jasmine do that?"