𝖓𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖞

for toni <3

"can i go to the bathroom?" i simply ask my teacher. "sure, take a hall pass" she states.

"ok" i reply. i follow her instructions and head to the bathroom.  i look over to see another girl headed to the same place.

i walk in the familiar room and open up the last stall. i lean against the wall as i hear a knock at the door.

"occupied" i scroll through instagram. without me paying any attention to the fact that i didn't lock the door, it swings open.

i gasp as i look up. "billie?" before i knew it, her lips were on mine. i pull away and greet my beautiful girlfriend.

"hey baby" i smile. "shh. we have to make this quick" she smirks. she continues to roughly kiss my soft lips.

i just let it happen, occasionally gasping for air. her hand slithers down my body, and peels my pants.

shortly after, my underwear is also on the ground. but, she doesn't take the time to take off my shirt.

instead, she moves her hands underneath my top. i bite my lip at the cold feel spreading throughout my body.

soon enough, she slips one hand from my breast, to my vagina. i lightly moan as she rubs my sensitive clit.

she covers up my open mouth. "listen toni, if we get caught, your dead" i nod my head, for i can't really do otherwise.

i find it extremely hard to fight this pleasurable urge, while she slides two fingers in me. i look down at her hand while she works her magic.

she quickly lifts my head, forcing me to look her in the eye. she licks her lips and watches me struggle.

i can tell she's holding in her laughter. watching me have sexual frustration is hilarious in her mind.

to add to the moment, i lift her shirt and caress her torso. her fingers curve inside of me.

my eyes squeeze shut in pleasure. she always knows how to hit that spot. she knows just how i like it.

im pretty much banned from doing anything. which makes sense considering she's always been the more dominant one.

her hand on my chin slides up and enters my mouth, giving me something to bite down on.

im now pinned to the dirty walls and completely restrained from making any form of noise.

i push myself onto her hand, letting her go deeper. my breath gets heavier,and so does my sexual desire.

i see that she notices the desperation in my eyes. she hesitates for a moment, but soon she unpins my arms, allowing me to access her and her body.

my hands reach over to her breasts in an instant. i slip my soft hands all the way down to her sexy ass thighs.

 all the while she moves her hand faster inside of me. i decide to give her some pleasure in return.

my hands slide back up, but this time, stop at her entrance. her eyes gaze mine.

as her fingers slide in and out, the sexual satisfaction becomes unbearable. she uses her thumb to rub my clit.

i find myself unintentionally grinding against her hand. my fingers are now slipping inside of her as well.

"faster" she whispers. i obey her demand and go harder and faster. my legs shake on their own, and i cant help but moan.

"toni, im telling you, i get nasty" she smirks. i paint a concerned look on my face, wondering what she means by that.

instead of spanking me, punishing me, she laughs it off and continues her work. so do i.

i keep my pace at a fast speed, giving her a more sensational feel. i don't do this often, so i just do what i like.

i also haven't had an orgasm in a while, so this one's gonna hit like a fucking train.

and then, all of the sudden, i feel it. it's coming. im cumming. i try to warn her of the next step, but i can't.

"i know baby doll" she smiles as if she just read my mind. my breathing gets shaky, and so do my legs.

"cum for daddy" (is that weird?) she encourages me. my eyebrows knit as i nod. she spreads my legs.

my back arches while my warm cum fills her palm. "clean it up kitten" she smirks.

i bend over, knowing exactly what she meant, and lick up the mess off of her hand.

i hold it in my mouth for a moment until she blurts out "swallow"

my tongue pushes the fluid down my throat with ease. "good girl... now get dressed kitten"