𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

for makayla 

my butt hits my couch after a long day. i haven't been busy, i've been bored.

i've been lonley. i invited my best friend over, in hopes of something fun.

"bil!" i greet in over-excitement. "hey babygirl" she says. 

she's been giving me pet names since my ex broke up with me.

and sometimes before that. "wanna come in?" i ask.

"nah, i'll just sit over here and freeze my ass off" she sarcastically replies.

she's  such a bitch. "mkay. it was nice seeing you" and with that, i shut the door in her face.

"bitch! open the fucking door!" she yells. i start wheezing of laughter as she bangs on the door.

"i was just kidding baby!" she yells. "i wanna hear you beg bil" i say.

"please please pleasee makaylaaa! it's so fucking cold out here!" she states.

"alright, fine" i give in. i felt kinda bad. she was wearing shorts and whatever.

after the door swings open, she walks past me, angrily. "bil, i sorry" i frown.

she turns around to face me. i open my arms preparing for a good hug.

she sighs and ran toward me. her body hits mine as i embrace her.

her cold body sends shivers down my spine. i warm her using my hands.

"you're gonna regret that" she smirks. i raise one eyebrow.

"you think i'm playing.. just wait.. you'll see" she grips my face.

when she did that, i felt something different, to say the least.

my hands are placed on the spot she touched me. ouch.

she definitely left a bruise, a mark at least. but i'm oddly okay with it.

"you coming baby girl? or are u too scared?" she yelled from the living room.

"no.. of course not" i say. 

-

"fuck billie!" i scream. "didn't i tell you to fucking shut up?" she slaps me.

"i'm sorry daddy" i frown. "don't do it again" she grabs my neck.

it only causes me to moan even more. i feel my vagina stretch around the dildo in me.

she places her hand over my mouth forcefully. with no emotion, she uses her free hand to grip my thigh.

her fingernails slowly dig into my skin, leaving an annoyingly pleasurable feeling behind.

"billie.. i think i'm gonna cum" i warn her. she moves faster, making the pleasure unbearable.

"fuckk!" i yell, signaling my high. she quickly removes the toy from me, pulling my hair in the process.

i furrow my eyebrows, confused as to why she stopped. "that'll teach you not to disrespect me love" she smiled and walked away.

"fuck you" i mumble. "we just did baby"

a/n: thank you guys so much for almost 8k views! like what? this is literally crazy. it's really a dream! ily guys