𝖛𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖊

for alexis ;)

"Alexis?" I hear. I look up ahead of me. The long pause and puzzled faces hint as to what Billie yelled my name for. "Sorry," I laugh. "Jeez, I thought you fell asleep" she rolled her eyes. My face burned red at what I next said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It just feels so surreal. Being here. With you.""Aw Alexis. Super cute" she lifted my head, our eyes meet again. "Luckily for you... I have a few special things planned to make it even more surreal" she grinned. My jaw dropped. 

"Billie stop. I don't need anything else, seriously." I smile. "Too bad. Let's go" she gripped my hand, dragging me to the bedroom.

"So, I was gonna get you a masseuse, but the whole 'naked' idea didn't necessarily interest me. So, I decided to give it a go."

I lay flat on the bed, post-shirt removal, back facing up. "Bil, you sure you know how to do this? I don't wanna like, break my spine." I look to the side. "Well, no. But trust me. I'm not gonna hurt you" She smiled reassuringly. "Okay, okay." I laughed. She gently placed a towel on the lower portion of my body. Her hands on my bare back made me shiver. She began with lightly pressing on my lower back. 

"Does that feel okay?" her tone made her sound scared. "Billie, it feels great" I smile to myself. 

-

"Times up! Next activity." She lifted me from the bed, tossing my shirt. I pull the piece of cloth over my head, wondering what she's planned next. "C'mon!" she shouted from the patio. I laugh at her tone. She almost sounded eager for my reaction. And so was I.

Taking bigger steps, I slightly jog out the door. I stop dead in my tracks, jaw basically hitting the ground. "Stop- You did not.." I smile. "I sure did" she walked toward me. My eyes stop at the perfectly arranged, gorgeous picnic she had set up beside the pool. I lay my head on her shoulder as she gripped me in a tight hug. 

"You hungry?" she laughs. "Yea. I am" I smile. On her knees, she pulls me to the ground, waiting for me to sit. "Since i'm not that great of a cook, I made spaghetti?" my smile remains as I tilt my head. 

-

After an incredibly intense spaghetti war, I clean the remains of sauce off my face. I get off the ground, standing straight. Billie walks up to me, a growing grin on her face. "Why don't we ditch this picnic and have some fun upstairs?" she smirks. Her hand grabs the side of my face. I raise my eyebrow. She picked me up, bridal style. I expected to be carried upstairs as she suggested, but instead I feel a wave of cold temperature fill my body. Am I under water? What the hell? I swim to what I could only assume was the surface. "BILLIE!" I frown. She's bent over as a result of laughing so hard.

"I...I'm sorry Alexis- I had to" she held back laughter. My eyebrows furrow and my frown deepens. She looked at me with fake sympathy. My facial expression changes when she began removing her top. And then her sweats. 

She smiles and jumps into the freezing water. I laugh and cover my face from the splash. 

"Let me help." she offers. Shortly after, she removed my wet t-shirt. Then along down, to my jeans. I giggle, throwing my clothes at the concrete. Her arms were thrown out, hinting she wanted a hug. My smile grew soft as I fell into her arms. I look up, considering she's taller than me, and peck her on the lips.

She cheekily smiled and sunk underwater. 

-

I pull myself onto dry ground, following Billie. "Okay, next thing. I wanted to do something.. meaningful. So, i'm gonna sing a song!" she revealed a ukulele from behind her back. "Aw.. Bil"

"Oh yea! I also got you this!" she runs to and from the kitchen. Another thing hides behind her back. She pulls a large bouquet of roses out. Once again, my jaw dropped. "Billie," my eyes got watery. "Don't you dare cry Alexis." She looked at me. I look at my lap. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry"

I face Billie again, slowly taking the gorgeous flowers. "Thank you baby." I smile. "My pleasure. Now, let's do this" she grinned. "Follow me"

She ran to the fire pit, i'm assuming starting a fire. I shake my head, and walk to where she was. The burnt orange colored light appeared on the palm trees surrounding. That was fast. Around the corner displayed a smiling, out of breath Billie, her ukulele in hand. "Fast right" she spoke with little energy. I giggle and nod. 

My feet take me closer to Billie, and the chair beside her. 

-

"Alexis?" Billie called. "Yes Bil?" "I have to go to pick up some food! I'll be back!" She answered.

I heard the door shut. She left. I thought to go get some rest, considering I've had a long day. The bright green paper on my bed caught my attention. I take the note from my bed.

meet me by the ocean @ 7 

- bil 

I smirk at the words I read. It's 6:59. Shit. 

I ran out the door after throwing on one of Billies hoodies. Immediately, I spotted the candle lit dock, right in front of me. Rose pedals covered my pathway. I can't stop my smile from growing. Both my family and Billies stood in a circle down by the water. I ran down the dock, seeing Billie surrounded by our families.

"Hey!" I greet. She gestured for me to come closer. "What do you have planned now?" I laugh. "You'll see" she smirked. My face dropped when I watched her get on a single knee. I was speechless. My hand covered my face as I held back every tear in my eye.

-

She carried me to our bedroom, my legs wrapped around her. The families of me and Billie had a separate condo. We had this one to ourselves. Our lips met as soon as we walked through the door, and are still together. My back hit the wall when we entered. The kiss gained lust and passion after her hand slid up my shirt. I held the back of her head, my hands tangled in her thick black hair. God, i'm so in love with this bitch. 

She dropped me on the bed, facing her. I look her up and down, watching as she removed my clothing. Piece by piece, she turned me on. 

Once my entire body was revealed, she kissed me, trailing it farther and farther down. My moans got louder, as she inched closer to my vagina. Before sticking her tongue inside me, she looked me dead in the eyes. She gripped my thighs, slowly spreading them apart. My breath hitched as she went deeper.

"Bil.." I choked. I could tell she was trying not to laugh. Her smile gave away a big hint. 

"Don't.. laugh. Bitch" I roll my eyes, holding her head. She giggled one more time, before going back to work. Her hands slide up my waist, and to my back. Which, by the way, was beginning to arch at her touch. 

Her finger replaced her tongue, giving ten times more pleasure. The way she slammed her finger made me bounce up and down. "Fuck.." I moan. Her pace speeds up, seeing the way my body reacted. I shut my eyes in immediate pleasure. My stomach began its usual tightening. The way she made me feel is crazy. 

"Oh my god.. " fell out of my mouth. She hit that spot every time she went in. Considering she wasn't using it, she put her tongue on my clit. The satisfaction was almost unbearable. It felt past good. The lower region of my torso had that familiar feeling. But as soon as I felt my high, she stopped. 

"You didn't think I was gonna let you cum before I did, did you?"