Chapter 32

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update I've been very busy with school work but hey I didn't have any homework for the weekend so I was able to write this chapter! Hope it's long enough for you guys!

Dreams POV (so much new!!!!!!)

Yay my turn to narrate!! (Seriously dream?! Whyyyyyy?!?!?!) haga sorry Author "Blue truth or dare?" I asked my best friend as a attempt to escape the authors lecture which I succeeded in doing "The magnificent blue wants to be dared!" She said with determination "alright!" I started to think on what to dare her when I got a brilliant idea "I dare you to let me and lust style your hair!" I beemed with excitement because blue's hair is super soft and fun to style "ok then" blue sat between me and lust and waited "Ok let's get started" I turned to lust and saw her take out many hair accessories "this is going to be fun!" Me and her then began our fun by brushing blue's soft, medium length, baby blue hair "please don't tangle my hair it hurts when I have to get rid of the tangles" blue told us "don't worry blue we won't tangle it just relax" I reassure her and started to split her hair in half with my hand "how about some buns?" I asked lust "hmmm sure!" She grabbed two scrunches and gave me one "you do one I'll do the other" I nod my head and began to swirl blue's hair into the bun "I think you should make it a little more to the left dream" lust said after finishing her side "yeah I think so to.." I undid the bun and did it again but more to the left "perfect!" I exclaimed and sat in front of blue to see how she looked "Oh My God..." I said looking amazed "do I look bad?" Blue questioned looking a little nervous "Bad? Blue you look adorable with buns!! You have to wear them more often!!" I tackle hugged her to the floor "Haha dream get off meeee" blue whined trying to push me off her "oh no I can't move my body shut down" I said in a dramatic voice "oh no I thing my body's shutting down too!" Ink joined along and fell on top of the pile "oof" ink said "I think the infection is spreading!~" lust then joined the pile *sigh* blue looked like she gave up "I can't feel my body" was all blue said as she looked at us "ok you should get off her guys she needs to breath" Geno said trying to help blue "fine" ink, lust, and I said in union and got off blue "thank you Geno!" Blue said hugging her "your welcome" Geno replied and pat her head "Dream was right though you look good with buns" I looked and saw dust said that "of course I'm right! I'm never wrong!" I said sassily but playfully as well "what about that time you almost put the electric blender in the sink but I stopped you before you could?" Nightmare said staring at me questioning "uhhhh..." I couldn't think of a comeback so I just sat down and stayed quiet "thought so" I just barely heard nightmare say "well you almost got run over by a car because you didn't look both ways before crossing the street!!" I snapped "Dream shut up" nightmare said in a threatening manner but I wasn't affected "no I'm sick and tired of you treating me bad! I am your sister why do you hate me so much?! I didn't do anything to you!!" "dream I said SHUT UP!!" Nightmare yelled and stood up "why should I?! Not like you can make me! Your not mom or dad!!" I defended "Your right..I'm not mom or dad..that's why I didn't hurt you like dad did to me!! I thought you were different and would understand why I treat you like I do!" I stood up and Nightmare steeped closer to me "well guess what?! I have no clue why you treat me like a piece of garbage!! In fact I don't even know why you killed dad!!" I yelled at him "Your so oblivious!! You seriously never noticed how dad was always rude to me and sometimes wait no ALWAYS wanted to leave me out of anything we did?! Or how I would have scars and bruises after having a 'chat' with dad?!" Nightmares tentacles went stiff ready for any sudden movement to be made "What? Of course I did! I always comforted you when you were crying or when the villagers were saying mean things to you I always tried to help! If I had known about father abusing you I would've done something to stop it!" I felt my eyes get watery "I wanted to be a good sister and help you whenever I could but you never told me anything..." I looked down "I never said anything because dad threatened to kill me and make it look like suicide if I ever told anyone about him hurting me!" I wanted to hug him and I wanted to go back in time and fix this but I know I can't "Night I think you both should get some space to calm down" Cross tried to break us up "Fine.." I looked up and saw nightmare and his gang stand up and leave the sleepover room "you ok dream?" I looked at Geno and shook my head no "come here" I walked to Geno and she gave me a hug "let it all out dream its not good to keep your feeling bottled up" Geno's calm voice said. I did what she told me to do and cried my eyes out and kept saying sorry and how I'm such a bad sister "Shhhhh" Geno rubbed my back in a reassuring way "it's ok dream it's not your fault.." I wiped my eyes to try and dry the tears I found out it was blue who said that "Your not the only person who feels like they could've done something to fix a problem.." blue looked at me smiling sadly "we'll always be here to help you ok? Don't feel like your alone on this" blue's words made me start to feel better "thanks blue and not only you all of you, thank you for always being there for me" I smiled at all of my friends in front of me "your welcome" "no problem" "just want to help you darling" I'm glad I have friends like them....

That's all I had hope you liked it! Also I really enjoy reading your comments so please if you have something to say then say it I like hearing your feedback and if I made a spelling error or grammar error please tell me so I could fix it!

Here's a drawing of blue with the buns Dream and lust gave her. I drew this during civics because the teacher was talking  to much. I didn't have white paper so I had to do it on line paper.

Here a drawing of dust I did because uhhhhhhh I was bored no other reason haha

Here a drawing of dust I did because uhhhhhhh I was bored no other reason haha.... (˘з˘)

Bye humans!! (Even if your not)