Chapter 35

Hello humans I'm really sorry for the late update and I'm even more sorry for the short chapter. I've been getting really negative thoughts lately and the worst part is my mom isn't doing too good mentally either. I might not update next week if this issue gets worst but if I do,hopefully, then I'll try to make it long. Again I'm sorry and I'm just trying to stay as positive as I can so I can get rid of the negative thoughts.

Blue's POV (back at it with blue)

"Geno what took you so lo-Huh? Are you blushing?" I quickly changed my question midway because Geno blushing? That can only mean one thing......AFTERDEATH!!!!! "No reason also here's your apple juice Dream" Geno handed Dream the beverage "thanks Geno!" Dream thanked and drank the juice "Hey ink who are you texting?" I asked looking at a texting ink "n-no one!" Ink quickly put her phone behind her back "Was it error?~" I teased knowing it was "umm noOoooOoo..." ink said sounding kinda confused? "What were you two talking about?" I asked leaning on her shoulder to try and look at her phone she put in front of herself again "Nothing much just on what the twins were doing and apparently Nightmare was throwing everything" ink explained showing me the texts "hm interesting..." I whispered but ink heard cause I was leaning on her shoulder "yeah it is pretty interesting.." ink agreed before we looked at Dream who was giggling "you ok?" Ink asked "Yeah it's just you two look like a couple" Dream said. I turned to ink and gave her the look of 'let's see how long we can make her believe we are' ink nodded and turned back to Dream "well we look like a couple cause we are a couple" ink said "WAIT WHAT?!" Dream exclaimed Geno gave us the 'are you serious look' and me and ink only nodded "THATS AMAZING WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! " Dream said teleporting In front of us and shaking us "we thought it was a bit to early" I responded getting dizzy from all the shaking "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!" Dream finally stop shaking us and clapped happily "thanks" ink and I said in union which we only giggled as we didn't expect that.

That's all I had and I'm not in the mood to write so I wasn't able to write more...

On a side note I finished the Oc!! Well I still need the eye color so..... I almost finished!! I tried to make him as fluffy as I could oh right! Someone commented to give him glasses but I don't really think he looks good with them..

 I almost finished!! I tried to make him as fluffy as I could oh right! Someone commented to give him glasses but I don't really think he looks good with them

I've been experimenting with colors and I just can't find a color that looks good for the glasses... sooo you guys decided if he should have glasses or not!

Bye humans!!(Even if your not)