Life With My Weird Bestfriends (Union J Fanfic)

Hey, my name's Amy Collins and I'm 16. I have just recently left school to attend college in central London to study theatre. But no, I'm not actually from London, I'm from Bolton in Manchester. Of course I can't afford to live in London all by myself so my best friend is coming along with me, Hayley. She got accepted into the same college as me to study theatre also! She is so beautiful, you know... when all of you're friends are the pretty ones and you're the ugly one that isn't popular, yeah that's me. Anyway she has dark brown wavy hair that comes just under her shoulders, whereas I have long straight blonde hair that comes down to my bellybutton. I can't wait to get awat from all of my family if I'm completely honest, I love them to bits but I can't take it anymore, they treat me like I'm 5 years old and they don't think I'll manage by myself in London, I'm just going to have to prove them wrong and show them I can actually make something from my life without their help. Hopefully I'll meet some new people whilst I'm down in London too, London boys are to die for omg. Their accents though... enough said. At least I won't have to think about my ex, Jake. I was sure I was in love with him, until I found out he was cheating on me with some blonde bimbo who looks like she has rolled around in orange face paint. I just stood there as I watched Jake stick his tongue down her thoat and gropping her bum, right in front of me too. I'm over it though, but he won't leave me alone about it which is why I'm glad to be moving away, away from him especially. A new start, in a new place, with a new me. Here goes.