Chapter 2- Train Journey And Boys

Hayley and I couldn't keep our mouths shut, we must have looked like we were catching flies or something. So boarding the train, behind an old couple were the most beautiful guys I've ever seen. The first one came on with jet black short-ish hair, with a little stubble, omg. The second came on with his hair slightly quiffed and the most amazing jawline I have ever seen. The third with dark brown hair, he looked like a Hollister model or something, he was flawless. But the last one. Omg. As he stepped onto the train I noticed he had chocolate brown hair, it wasn't curly, but it certainly wasn't straight, how does he do that. He has the most amazing smile and he had a sparkle in his eyes, I noticed this when they locked with mine.

All 4 boys sat at the table beside Hayley and I and started chatting. Hayley and I were just staring at each other because we knew we were both thinking the same thing. Gorgeous. We started talking about the X Factor and who we wanted to win and things, we both knew briefly who the boys were but we didn't want to act like fangirls in front of them. We were continuing with our conversation until the boy with the black hair turned to us and started talking.

"So you guys are watching the X Factor yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm so hooked on it this year haaa, forgive me for asking but aren't you guys that boyband... ummm... unio... union j?", I reply acting as if I don't have a clue, I so do.

"Yeah haha thanks for noticing! It's so crazy, we've just come back from an appearance in Nottingham and we have a few days off to just chill in London and stuff.", the boy with the amazing smile announced.

My heart melted, why does this boy have such an effect on me.

"Aw that's cool! We're heading to London too, we both got accepted into theatre college in the centre of London so we might see you's around as college doesn't start for another fortnight." I stutter throughout all of this, so embarrasing, act cool Amy god.

"Oh yeah totally we should meet up sometime! Sorry can I grab your number just so we can get in touch? I know we only met and I don't wanna sound like a pervert but ummm.. aha... yeah."

I'm pretty sure his name was George... something like that I thought to myself.

"Aha yeah of course, don't be silly I know what you mean."

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him as he thanked me.

"Sorry I didn't actually catch your names?"

"I'm Amy and this is Hayley, my best friend." I said proudly.

"And yours?" I added

"Oh yeah uh I'm George, this is Jaymi"- pointing to the boy with the black hair and stubble, "this is Josh"- nudging the boy next to him with the jawline to die for and the quiffed hair, "and finally this is JJ", pointing to the model, I'm sure he must have been a model.

"Cool, look it was lovely to meet you girls but this is our stop, I'll text you!", George mentioned as they were getting of the train, he left me a smile.

As soon as the boys left Hayley and I started fangirling, hard.

"What are you all about Hayley you didn't say a word you just stared at them with your mouth open, I tried kicking you under the table but you were oblivious to everything haha!"

"Omg I just couldn't contain myself, if you didn't talk it would have been super awkward haha!"

She's such a muppet, but I love her.

Hayley and I had a few stops yet before we had to get off the train and all of our fangirling tired us out so we decided to have a little nap. I set an alarm on my phone for 11am which was when the train was supposed to stop in central London.

He pushed me up against the wall with force as he crashed his lips onto mine. He had his shirt off and I was only in my lace underwear. He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, just where his V line cut. He carried me over to his bed, still pressing his lips to mine, he slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrence, I accepted and before I knew it we were properly making out. He bit my bottom lip, not so that it hurt but only a little as he was teasing me. As he laid my down on his bed he began kissing my jawline, neck and down to my collar bone. "George." I groaned every so slightly so he knew I was enjoying it. His naked torso found my chest and he hovered over me, kissing me again, I wrapped my hands around his neck and head, twirling his chocolate hair in my fingers. He rested on of his hands on my waiste, swirling his thumb around in circles on my hip bone. And his other hand was resting on a pillow next to my head so his full weight wasn't on me. Still kissing me again before I can even accept he places his tongue in my mouth as my tongue finds his and they begin to dance with eachother, fighting for dominance.

*tonight let's get some... and live while we're young!*

I woke up straight away with a jump, such a fright I got. I can't believe that was a dream, why couldn't it be real. I turned the off button on the alarm and sulked in my seat knowing that George would never like me anyway. I nudged Hayley as we were at our stop, she groaned and complained but I warned her she would be lost if she didn't get up now; that didn't worl. I told her she would never see the 4 boys again if she didn't get up, and boy she was up like a bullet. I knew that would work, typical.

We got off the train in London and took out a piece of paper where our tiny apartment was placed. It was a 15 minute walk, which wasn't as bad as where it was at home but still, I was too tired to walk. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream, it was bliss. We finally got to our apartment and plonked outselves down on the sofa in the living room. I groaned at how tired I was pulled out my phone from my bag as I didn't have pockets and checked the time, it was now after 12pm and I was seriously needing something  for lunch but I noticed I had a text on my phone which I wasn't expecting. I didn't really have signal on the way down so it must be late, or not. The name popped up on my screen, the name that I didn't want to see right now, Jake.