VIDI 2.25

He's sick and he's lying there in the bed.

His sleeping face never bothered her before. Her touch on his skin never sent tingles from her fingertips to every part of her skin.

Jungkook was never felt like this to Lalisa before, but now he does.

She is bothered, perhaps too much, that blood seems rushing to her face when she touches his hand, checking his pulse as hers grow steadily faster.

And she shouldn't remember the kiss.
That night when he thought she was asleep. His lips felt so soft, light as a feather.
It felt so sweet and innocent.
She shouldn't recall how did his lips feels like but she does. She sense trouble.

But he never brought it up, like ever.
As if it didn't happen. As if he never touched her the way bestfriends shouldn't.
As if the kiss was only exist in her imagination.

Let's say it does. Then why would she think about that? She cannot help but contemplating.

Why would she want his lips to be on hers?
Why would she hope he'll cross the line?
Why would she want to recall, once again, how does it feel like to be kissed by him?

Here comes the trouble.

She moves impulsively.
Putting aside doubt and hesitation.
He's sleeping. He wouldn't know. He's sick.

And so she is just one breath away from him. One heartbeat apart.

Then they connect.
Her lips on his, at last. She knows for sure that this memory will stay and she probably going to regret this later.
But his lips feel so soft and he tastes like dream.

The last thing she expected when she pulls away, however, to meet his gaze as his eyes fluttering open.
And it was too late to run away when he holds her wrist like that.
Eyes meet in confusion.
Hand doesn't let go.

She thought he was asleep.
She swore that he was.

"Lalisa," his voice calls out.

"That was a mistake. I'm so sorry."

She tries, hell, she tries very hard to let his hand go and run away from him.

He shouldn't know that.
It was supposed to be her secret.