7

"Alright, This is going to be a bit cold," The nurse smiled apologetically, and applied the gel to her stomach. Patty tensed up almost instantly, trying to refrain from moving away. After the gel was spread, the lady grabbed the thing-I'm-to-lazy-to-look-up and DID-THE-THING. "There's your babies.."

...

"I'm sorry- Babies?"

Patty sat up a bit more and looked at the screen. Two small things - is it right to call you children things? Probably not. She could see them, moving, it amazed her in a way. Small humans, living and developing inside her. Two. She looked over at Lorna and smiled. Can we get a windows error noise? That's what she looked like, like she wasn't processing two babies.

"Lo.." she whispered, "Lo two-"

"I know.." Lorna muttered, staring at the screen now, holding onto Patty's hands. "I know."

"I'll leave you two be," the nurse said, standing and stepping out of the room.

Patty smiled, grabbing tissues and whipping the gel off her stomach. "Patty, are you prepared for two children?"

"I mean, We'll have go pick up stuff, but," Patty finished and pulled her shirt down, and moved to throw it away. "I believe we can do it."

"If you say so."

~

I SHOULD BE BACK SOON OH GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG I FEEL SO BAD AJJSJEN
SORRY!