Chapter 2 Im sorry

Alastor: C-charlie, I-I.... Didn't mean to I'm so-

A fireball hits at Alastor and falls down

Charlie: I knew it....
Alastor: W-what?
Charlie: I knew it!!! Your just using me to take the throne to be *all powerful through hell*. Well you know what? The deals off!!!! Now go away....*sniff* I thought your good but your like the other demons.....
Alastor: I-..... This is all your fault Vaggie!!!!!

Alastor uses his powers to teleport to a secret place and left with no trace.

Charlie: Are you okay, Vaggie?
Vaggie: Y-yeah Im fine.....

Everyone stares at Vaggie with an angry expression.

Vaggie: What? Oh this is all my fault. I was just protecting Charlie from him.
Nifty: That wasn't clean to do that, miss Vaggie.
Husker: I don't wanna say this but... That wasn't good or whatever....
Vaggie: So what? Its not like he likes her or anything-
Angel Dust: Are you kidding me! He does the flirtatious act because he's in love with her okay!!!

Everyone was shocked at Angel Dust's words.

Charlie: W-what did you say?
Angel Dust: *Sigh* Alastor did that to almost know your real you and Vaggie destroyed it. He didn't want the throne (I'm not sure of it) but he wanted to be with you.
Charlie: R-really, oh dear....
Nifty: For a slut, I didn't know that you give good advices to other people miss Angel Dust.
Angel Dust: Ah shut up, kid
Charlie: *Sigh* W-we need to find him and apologize to him, especially you Vaggie.
Vaggie: ugh, fine

The gang start to look everywhere, through the city, through the streets, and even through the rivers, but with no luck. Charlie was thinking that we need bigger guns but no choice to ask her father *Lucifer*