Chapter 7 sacrifice

A sound from the gun shooted but it
wasn't Alastor who got hit... It was Charlie who got hit... Before Lucifer pointed the gun at Alastor, Charlie manage to break free and blocked the bullet for Alastor.....

Alastor: C-charlie Noooo!
Charlie: *Looks at Alastor and smiles* be good at the hotel while I'm away, okay? *Falls down*
Alastor: Charlie!!!!! *Goes to her but painfully wounded* No no no please no, my love wake up please wake up!!!
Lucifer do something!!!!
Lucifer: I-I..... Sorry..... *Falls down into his knees and got traumatized*
Alastor: Baby please wake up.... I-I.... Love you...*puts his head into hers* I don't want be lonely anymore *Tears falling down*

Alastor mourns and the last thing he did is to....

Alastor: *Kisses Charlie in the lips*
Charlie: *Coughs up blood and breaths*
Alastor: Hehe *Faints*

Alastor wokes up inside a room where he was confused and yet still has questions...

Alastor: Where am I?
Nurse: You're in the hospital sir
Alastor: Where's Charlie? *Tries to get up*
Nurse: Sir you can't get up
Alastor: *Picks up the scent* Charlie!
*runs out*
Nurse: Sir!!!!

Alastor runs outside and proceed to follow the scent of Charlie and finally he found Charlie's room.

Alastor: Charlie!!!

He realized that the gang and Charlie's parents are there sitting and waiting for Charlie to wake up.

Alastor: May I please have a moment with your daughter, Lucifer.....
Lucifer: *Sighed* You have 10 minutes.... *Walks out*

The gang walks out and so do Charlie's parents.

Alastor: Um.... Charlie if your listening, I want to say that I love you so much from the bottom my heart. I don't want the throne anymore.... I want you to be my one and only, Charlie... I'm so sorry for causing a lot of trouble.... W-will you forgive me?
Charlie: *Reaches out his hand* Apology accepted, Alastor
Alastor: Thank you.... My sweetheart.....

Charlie: I love you, my deer~❤Alastor: Love you too, my sweetheart ~❤

Alastor: Love you too, my sweetheart ~❤