Chapter 3 Going throuh hell

The gang went to a big mansion full of guards and such. Charlie was terrified for the income of Alastor. But she had no choice.

Guard: What is your purpose, demon?
Charlie: I- I am Charlotte Magne, the princess of hell and the next Queen to the throne may I please speak to my father
Guard: Oh- sorry milady I didn't know that was you, please forgive my rudeness.
Charlie: Its okay, but can I please speak to my father?
Guard: Of course, please follow me
Angel Dust: He's kinda cute for a guard~❤
Guard(2): *Almost hits him with an axe* Only the princess can step foot on this mansion. unlike you, unfaithful demons.
Angel Dust: Aww, why so grumpy or are you lack of *fun time*~❤
Guard (2): *growls* watch your tongue, demon!
???: What is that ruckus?
Charlie: Oh shit, guys..... Meet my father.... Lucifer.
The gang: L-lucifer?
Lucifer: It is I lucifer and welcome t- C-Charlie is that you?
Charlie: Hey dad.....
Lucifer: What are you doing in here- wait.... *Sniff* that scent..... Alastor. What the hell did he do to you. I bet you made a deal out of him. Why! Didn't I told you that don't take shit from other demons!?!💢💢💢 *with an angrily tone*
Charlie: B-but father I-
Lucifer: Enough!!!! I can't take your dumb excuses anymore, Charlotte! You are grounded for the rest of your life, young lady! Go to your room now!
Charlie: Fa-
Lucifer: NOW!!!!! * with a roar*
Vaggie: But sir
Lucifer: Guards!!! Take away this childish friends out of here!
Guards: Yes my lord.

The guards took away the gang and thrown them outside the mansion. While Charlie was dragged by her father into her room.

Lucifer: After this mess, I will destroy that hotel of yours and Alastor.
Charlie: Why can't you just listen to me for once! After all this years, you've make me feel I can't do anything but follow your damn rules! You make me feel like I'm just a baby to you but I'm an adult now! *cries*
Lucifer: *with a sad expression and closes the door*

Lucifer goes to the balcony and sighed in distress. He mumbles to himself *I'm so sorry, my beloved daughter*