Chapter 5 going after the love of my life

Alastor teleported in the hotel and he becomes confuse that no ones here.

Alastor: Guys? Charlie? Angel? Nifty?
*suddenly picks up a scent* Oh no... What have I done.....

Inside the mansion, we see that Lucifer is having a catastrophe while Charlie was in her room crying nonstop.

Lucifer: Damn it.... Its okay, lucifer you can manage this... You did this a long time ago..... *Sigh* Its too late.... Oh Charlie... Your like me when I was younger like yourself.....

Flashback Lucifer POV
Lucifer: Are you ready, my old friend?
Alastor: Of course, after all I'm not fully dressed without a smile~
Lucifer: haha very funny....
Alastor: You can go first, I have to finish some business....
Lucifer: Of course...

Lucifer goes into the living room and waits, all of a sudden, someone stabbed him in the back living him weakening...

Lucifer: W-what. A-alastor help me...
Alastor: I can't....
Lucifer: What!!!! Why! *Realization* Youve planned this all along didn't you.
Alastor: Like what I said, I have to finish some business, my friend. *Laughs evilly*
Lucifer: You..... You bastard!!!!!

Lucifer unleashed a powerful spell that exploded everyone in the mansion. After the explosion, Alastor was in his knees. He was ready to die again but Lucifer said this *Show your face again, and I will incinerate you from hell!* Alastor was angry but he followed the words of Lucifer.

Flashback ends

Lucifer: *Sighed*
???: What's the matter, my golden apple?
Lucifer: I'm glad you're here..... Lilith.