𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐍𝐞𝐤𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SaltyPancakesSSO

Title: Kitty

I ran out of the street and into the alleyway, trying to avoid hitting my tail on the rough brick walls. I flattened my back against the alleyway but quickly glanced around for a desperate escape as I heard the Kraang coming down the street, after me. I had run into a dead end, so I tried hiding behind a dumpster. Then, just as the Kraang were coming around the street corner, I spotted a manhole cover and quickly jumped into it. Without even questioning it, I continued running down the sewer wall, taking random twists and turns, not watching where I was going.

"Wait, where am I?" I asked myself, spinning around in a circle. I was lost in the dark and dirty underground. By myself. As I crept forward, a sudden bang shuddered from around me as I squeaked and bolted.

After a while of running, I stopped and looked around to make sure I was alone. This time, I saw a light in the distance, that shone brightly. Why was there a light in the sewers?

As there was another bang from behind me, I quickly made my way to the light, not trying to get caught by the dark.

++++++++++

When I got to the light area, I quickly realized that someone had take. refuge in the sewers. Along with the lights was a huge open space fit with a couch, television, and other things.

"Hello?" I called as I crept into the space, not sure of what I would find. Suddenly, there was a whoosh and I was surrounded by four figures.

"Are you mutants like me?" I asked, bouncing on my toes. One of them, a turtle wearing a purple bandana, nodded their head slowly and I grinned.

"You're a mutant? I don't see how." I quietly pulled the hood off my head, showing my ears, and let my tail come out from under my shirt. My eyes and canines were already visible, so I hung my head and got ready for humiliation.

"She's a cat." the red turtle said after a long silence.

"Like ice-cream kitty!" the one wearing orange said excitedly and I looked up. What were these loons talking about?

"Hey." I turned to see the blue one looking at me. "Why did you come down here?"

"The Kraang. They were going to hurt me, make me a good kitty they said. But, I escaped before they could. I came down here because they were hurting me." the blue one hugged me softly and told the others to make sure there weren't any Kraang in the sewers.

++++++++++

"Thanks, Leo." I smiled warmly at him and he grinned back.

"What kind of hero would I be if I left a pretty little lady like you unprotected?" he looked into the distance heroically and I giggled.

"Now, you can sleep, (y/n)." was the last thing I heard before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

++++++++++

Just a short little oneshots to keep y'all occupied while I finish up the Christmas Specials on both my books.

remember when my chapters used to be less than 1k words lmaoo