Feast

Warning: rawr!

* * *

Lying on his back in the huge bed, feeling the satin sheets tickle the back of his exposed neck, Zhao Yunlan stared up at the monstrous, yet beautiful vampire, whose eyes lost all signs of focus, his lips were parted and only the feel of the aspen stake against his chest above his heart had probably stopped him from a fast and merciless attack on the vampire hunter's neck.

"C'mon, Xiao Wei... you said you don't want to hurt me, remember?" Zhao Yunlan was sweating, his right hand holding onto Shen Wei's shoulder, pushing him away, to no avail, however.

The panting man above him gripped the sheets on both sides of Zhao Yunlan's head. "U-use... the... m-mark... p-please..."

Sort of admiring the ability of the vampire to hold himself back and his resolve despite the apparent madness in his gaze, Zhao Yunlan smirked. Yeah, it wouldn't be wise to prolong this... "Stick out your tongue, Xiao Wei."

Obeying the command, Shen Wei leaned down, sticking out his tongue. At the same time, Zhao Yunlan seized it with his own tattoed tongue, closing the miniscule distance in a deep kiss.

Shen Wei's feverish eyes grew wide. Was this how a mark should be used? Isn't it impractical? Yet, truth to be said, vampires did mainly feed while seducing their victims so maybe it actually has a very practical use? Shen Wei had never met a vampire hunter before so he wasn't sure how these things were done. Nevertheless, the kiss excited him and at the same time calmed him down. Now he was under control. No matter what happens, the hunter Zhao Yunlan will have a means to defend himself with.

Did it matter he was kissing a man? In a vampire's case hardly. In Shen Wei's... maybe this was his first kiss but he'd never before considered anything for himself like romance, so the act itself didn't have a deep meaning to him, for sure. But right now, it felt like the only thing he'd needed in his life. This reassurence... at least for the limited time that the mark will work for.

Panting, Zhao Yunlan broke the kiss, putting the stake away finally. He smirked. "Now we have about 30 minutes to enjoy some fun. You hungry, Shen Wei?"

With slightly tearful, bloodshot eyes Shen Wei nodded, almost tearing the fabric of the sheets.

"How did you survive on only animal blood with that hunger in you...?" Zhao Yunlan extended his hand towards Shen Wei's mouth, wincing in pain when the vampire seized the opportunity immediately, biting into his wrist, wiggling his fangs slightly to navigate himself towards the radial artery. "Heh, clumsy..." the vampire hunter smirked, holding his arm up still.

The bite stang, even though Shen Wei tried not to move. Yet, even Zhao Yunlan knew, such a small artery will hardly sate a half-dead vampire. But soon, he started to feel an overload of endorphines and oxytocin quicken his heart and burst into joyous feelings. "Hey hey... easy on that hormone infusion," he tucked at Shen Wei's dark silk hair.

Shen Wei looked at him, then retracted from the offered arm. "It's common... curtesy... to make the other person feel good... I... I've never tasted... anything... that good..."

Watching the young vampire with blood still dripping from the corner of his mouth, while he firmly applied pressure to his wrist to stop the bleeding, a slight rosy tinge on his otherwise deathly pale cheeks while he admitted this... What kind of a bizzarre situation has this vampire gotten himself into? Such contradictory actions...

Licking off the remaining drops off Zhao Yunlan's forearm, carefully and almost lovingly, Shen Wei leaned down, resting his body on the hunter's.

Zhao Yunlan cursed between his lips, closing his eyes and resting the back of his head against the soft pillow. "Fuck your pheromones, Shen Wei... just get it over with!" Damn, he himself definitely didn't want this to end anytime soon, but he was still lucid enough to realize, it's the hormones vampires release into the blood stream, so the victims don't fight. He's never heard of it being any form of curtesy, only another weapon to control. He needs to snap out of it soon... "Stop it!" He yelled finally, breathing fast. "No more releasing ANYTHING to my bloodstream, okay?"

Shen Wei quickly withdrew slightly, sitting up, still stradling the hunter, with hurt in his eyes. It did pain him physically, being orderer so strongly under the influence of the mark but it wasn't all. "I just wanted to make it feel better..."

Oh, and damn, THAT he did... he just didn't have to sit over Zhao Yunlan's raging hard-on...

"Okay..." Breathe out... think about your grandma... too bad you're an orphan who didn't have one... Seriously, you're not going to have sex with a vampire. You would be a laughing stock to the whole organisation. Most likely a dead laughing stock. "Let's... hurry this up. Pick a bigger artery, this would take all night."

Shen Wei looked at the wrist he's been holding, making sure the bleeding had stopped, than licked the remnants off his own palm with a blissfull expression that didn't help the hunter cool down at all. "Bigger... I can probably do femoral artery or carotid artery? My fangs most likely won't get to brachial through the muscles..."

Femoral artery? Right next to the rising problem? No, thanks. Carotid is going to be risky but no way in hell is he going to disscuss right now what's going to pop up next to the oblivious Shen Wei's face when he pulls down his pants...

"Sure, sure... come here..." Zhao Yunlan beconed him to lean back down, exposing the right side of his neck.

The vampire watched as if in trans as the hunter's skin, so soft on that vital region, lightly pumped in a rhytmic tempo... so apetizing... "I... should use a bit of hormones... it will be very painful otherwise."

"Okay, okay," Zhao Yunlan finally agreed. "Just don't overdo it otherwise we're ending the dinner session," he warned.

Without a clear nod, Shen Wei hungrily dove for the delicacy that had been served for him so beautifully, so enticingly, so... erotically...

A yelp escaped Zhao Yunlan's mouth with the excrutiating pain that reverbarated through his neck when Shen Wei's fangs pierced through. Two seconds later, however, he was beginning to feel pleasure from it instead. Not as obviously blinding as before but enough to produce a few moans out of the manly warrior of humanity.

Shen Wei himself concentrated on the feeling of the warm thick and living liquid rolling on his tongue in a dance of flamengo, such hotness, richness, smoothness... He wanted more, he wanted to devour this man completely, to make him his forever, to blend in one with him... But at the same time he felt the chains of the mark pulling back the hands that wanted to secure the hunter under himself, forcing the canines to take breaks so he doesn't take the blood too quickly... It was like a torturous ancient Greek type of hell where he was offered a sweet price for his thirst, yet whenever he actually reached out to drink it, he was pulled back before he could sate himself completely.

"Xiao... Wei..."

Hearing his name being moaned, Shen Wei finally realized, there's more going on than just feeding. Not that it would be surprising, most vampires did feast while bringing their victims final pleasure during sex. A good opportunity to have someone expose their neck and as well satisfying two types of primal needs at once. Vampires were practical in that aspect.

Yet with Zhao Yunlan, they had actually started with the intention to feed Shen Wei, so they could skip the other part but... that seemed unlikely now. The hunter's legs were hooked around Shen Wei's waist while Shen Wei kept grinding against the other in a rather wild fashion.

To somehow manage a reality check almost at once, Shen Wei pulled himself away from Zhao Yunlan's neck while again pressing his hand against the two punctured wounds and Zhao Yunlan uttered under his ragged breath: "Stop!"

* * *

Is it hot in here or is it weilan? XD

So food and lust. I was thinking what kind of food I would find sexy... I was thinking and... generally, I think sushi. I mean, it's something that can be eaten off of a naked body... (in certain places I've never gone to) and you know... it's with "raw meat"... XD Otherwise I was thinking for some reason red and white macaroons as a late night snack... I seriously have no idea how those struck me. XD

Any way, this was a late night snack with Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan! Hope it was yummy!