Aftertaste

Some 18+ content incumming! XP 🔥🔥🔥

* * *

Staring at each other, both thought about what's currently happening. Zhao Yunlan whatched the panting man above himself who still kept pressing the right side of his neck to stop the threatening arterial bleeding. His elongated fangs hanged viciously from that mouth that spoke of not wanting to hurt anyone. Fangs drenched in Zhao Yunlan's blood.

But Shen Wei's eyes had still the same sort of melancholic abyssal darkness to them, staring down at the vampire hunter who commanded him.

"Shen Wei-ah... why do you feel so different?" Zhao Yunlan sighed. Maybe it was the fault of the bloodloss and hormones. He felt light-headed and so maybe his brain wasn't functioning properly...

Shen Wei stayed silent. He retracted his fangs and wiped his lips. "Thank you... for letting me eat," Shen Wei murmured, gently checking the precious and delicate neck.

"But it wasn't enough, right?" the vampire hunter smirked, tightening the grip with his legs, bucking up his hips to grind against Shen Wei. "I can tell you're still hungry..."

Shen Wei took a deep breath. His thumb wandered to the otherside of Zhao Yunlan's neck threateningly, squeezing a bit, letting the cocky hunter see stars for a few seconds. "You're playing with fire. You shouldn't provoke me..."

"Or what? Will you fuck me senseless and then drink every last drop of my blood? I can tell you're a virgin boy, how are you planning on doing that exactly?" Zhao Yunlan was finding out new things about himself. Apparently, if he was horny enough, he was down to fuck even a vampire... Besides, if only this guy was a human, he would be just his type and somehow he had a hunch they're going to be crazy compatible...

Shen Wei growled lowly in warning but Zhao Yunlan had already set his eyes on the price and his hands started to find their way underneath Shen Wei's black shirt, fingers searching for the cold and pale white skin. The slight light-headedness from losing about a 1/4 liter of his blood at once only seemed to add to his horniness.

"Zhao Yunlan...!" Shen Wei gasped, feeling the hot rough hand molest his chest. His body, used to the cold, felt this sudden warm sensation as a welcome change and instinctively, he leaned into it, his face only a few centimeters from the hunter's, eyes staring into each other's, the sad cold blackness yearning a present of another and the flaming lust emanating heat, both drawn to each other as an inexplicable magnetism force. "I'll... I'll hurt you..." Shen Wei whispered, his cold breath tickling the other's nose.

"Sex isn't a beastiality... Humans have sex, too, it's a totally human thing to do..." the hunter kept on persuading. "I know you won't hurt me. But even with a little pain, the act can be quite pleasurable."

Being talked to in such a patronising way felt humiliating, edging Shen Wei on to prove to this shameless man that he has a reason to fear. He opened his mouth, showing his teeth but he didn't draw his canines, instead he went for a bruising kiss, shutting that flippant mouth up.

Taking this as an "okay-let's-have-sex" with an irony aftertaste of his own blood Zhao Yunlan gladly returned the passionate, though slightly cumbersome action, already halfway into undressing them both. His dexterous fingers quickly undoing the unneeded buttons on their shirts and pants.

Sooner rather than later they both found themselves under the satin covers, completely naked and moving in a steady rhytm as Shen Wei thrust into the panting man under him. To avoid losing control and drinking every last bit of blood from the exciting and delicious sight in front of himself, Shen Wei bit into his own forearm, keeping himself barely in check through the pain.

With a slight smirk, Zhao Yunlan watched him through half-lidded eyes, the sight of Shen Wei's self-torment exciting him even more. "Ah... Shen Wei... nhn... harder..." he panted, seeing Shen Wei frown even more. Oh, how this attraction based on hatred felt intoxicating... Burning... Exhilarating... To die for...

Throwing his head back into the pillow, Zhao Yunlan arched his back, adjusting his hips to get his vampire even deeper. At that moment, Shen Wei fixed his hungry and starving eyes on that beautiful pale long exposed neck, the pulsating warm life underneath the silky soft skin, the drops of blood still stuck to the surface...

In a second, Shen Wei's lips left his arm to press themselves back on hunter's neck, he drew out his fangs, burrying them back into the tender flesh.

"Stop it!" Zhao Yunlan breathed out, pulling at his hair.

Being still bound by the mark, Shen Wei stopped drinking but instead the hunter became overcome by the hormon infusion and his body writhed in ecstasy. For a moment, he only saw white but he quickly held onto the one thought to keep himself sane. If he lets go now, he's dead. He wasn't exactly blaming Shen Wei, more like Shen Wei's instincts at this very moment. The real man deep inside that hunger-crazed mind didn't want to hurt him, or so he claimed.

"S-stop that, too..." Zhao Yunlan was this close to a climax so this was probably the most difficult thing he was ever forced to say. "Hide your fangs."

He moaned in pain as he felt a painful sensation, while Shen Wei slowly retracted his fangs, lips still tightly pressed to his neck, the tongue swirling around the slowly dripping wounds.

"Okay... you can do that... just hurry up and move..." the shameless hunter ordered and of course, his vampire complied without changing his position.

Zhao Yunlan was certainly surprising himself what kind of kinks he'd yet to explore. Tonight might had opened a lot of new doors for him.

* * *

Shen Wei sat on the edge of the bed, already half-dressed. He reached for his shirt, then looked back at the cocky vampire hunter sleeping under the covers. Wasn't he just too defenseless right now? And he was so adamant on being the one to keep the vampire in check at all times...

Without a single sound he walked around the bed once again to check Zhao Yunlan's wounds. He did bit into his neck quite clumsily the second time and the whole area was starting to bruise nastily already. The forearm looked alright... the shoulder... the other arm... oh, did he bite his chest? Apparently, he did... Shen Wei cringed in embarrassment slightly, before tugging the hunter back under covers.

"Ye Zun..." he whispered, feeling the presence of his brother behind himself.

"Hehe... he doesn't look battle-ready anymore, brother," Ye Zun smirked. "But he's alive, still more than I expected. He's got potential..."

Shen Wei turned to his brother with slight horror in his eyes. "You said, you were SURE he will survive."

"I might have said a thing or two and thought otherwise but hey! Here he is all breathing and shit, so that's good, right?" the vampiric twin grinned.

Shaking his head, Shen Wei turned back to look at his now sleeping victim. "I almost killed him several times. You said, there are vampires who drink blood of only one person without killing them. Was that a lie, too?"

"Well... no, it wasn't," Ye Zun defended himself against his brother's sinnister tone. "It's just, those vampires usually have a life-long partner, not a one-night stand like you, so killing such a person is much harder for them."

Hearing the words "one-night stand", Shen Wei somehow felt a pang of guilt hit him, as if he's done something highly immoral, even though the vampire hunter laying in bed in front of himself had most likely done countless of those.

"So what's the plan now?" Ye Zun decided it was high time they finalized what to do with the fact the vampire hunters will attack in less than an hour.

"We bail? Or tell on them to the rest?"

Shen Wei shook his head. "I will fight in his place. I owe him that much."

Ye Zun smirked. "On the vampire hunter's side. That's gonna be a first for me, brother..."