chapter 8 : Namjoon

It was fourth days after Seokjin's birthday. Taehyung was in "The Truth Untold " since the morning. He didn't had any classes for that day. "The Truth Untold " was busy these days. New years was close, so lots of people was trying to redecorate their home with paints or give one masterpiece as a gift to their beloved ones. These days Taehyung couldn't help but blush whenever he would catch older's stars on himself. He still didn't know where that courage came from. How his shyness faded away. How he dared to kiss that ethereal beauty. That night when he was lying on his bed, he was kinda afraid. Maybe Seokjin was mad at him, maybe he didn't liked the kiss, maybe he didn't liked Taehyung at all. Happily, the next day all these feelings disappeared. Seokjin acted like nothing special had ever happened!
Taehyung packed a paint for a customer. When the customer left, Taehyung realised the shop was empty now. He rushed to kitchen to pour two cups of tea.
he gave Seokjin's cup, Seokjin thanked him with addition of ruffling Taehyung's hair. Taehyung sat next to Seokjin in front of canvas.

"Are you tired?" The older asked while caressing Taehyung's hair.

"No I love, when I can talk to people"

"You love talking with people or you like talking with people about your favorite painter?" Seokjin said playfully, he moved his hand from Taehyung's hair to his right cheek.

"You were listening?" Taehyung asked, was Seokjin seriously listening to his conversations with customers???!

"Nope I wasn't listening, I heard." Seokjin chuckled lightly.

"It's the same hyung...." Taehyung whined although he had a very deep boxy grin on his face. He loved playful Seokjin and he loved these caressing sessions. Their tea time was the only time the older would free his hands. His hands would caress younger's hair, cheek, chin, his nape , forearm, and his hands beside his thighs.

"Have you invited your friends for new years mini party?" Seokjin said while motivating on massaging Taehyung's fingers.

"I only have two friends, and I'm sure they will come so I'll tell them soon." Taehyung said. He was defeated in his inner fight for not closing his eyes.

"Would you tell me what they like?  I want to paint something for their new years gift too." Seokjin said so softly. Taehyung hummed mindlessly before opening his eyes widely.

"You don't have to hyung. You don't know them, you know Jimin but you don't know the other"

"I want to know your friends, I want to know more about you" Seokjin said while smiling kindly. Taehyung loved to see Seokjin this much caring. Caring enough for attempting to know his friends. Caring enough to try exploring younger.
Taehyung was just about to answer when the ringing sound came. Taehyung excused himself to see who came in. He saw a very tall man with grey hairs closing the door behind.

"How can I help you sir?" Taehyung asked with a polite smile.

"Can I see Jin hyung? " The man said with a dimple showing smile. Taehyung found him cute and manly both at the same time. Just like his oldest hyung...

"May I know you?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. Jin hyung's younger brother. You must be Taehyung, right?" Namjoon said. Taehyung nodded. He was really happy to finally meet his boss's  brother.

"You know where you can find him. I'll be in the kitchen " Taehyung said with intention to give the two brothers some privacy.

"Oh, no. Come with me. I would like to know you more" Namjoon said before winking at him. And walking toward the office, which he was about to fall on the ground and damage a paint.
Taehyung poured three cup of tea. And put three mini apple pies on the tray. Now they would eat apple pies everyday, it was Seokjin's favourite sweet. Newly was Taehyung's either. He took them to office. Found two brothers sitting so closely to each other. He put the tray on the coffee table. He was about to sit on a chair. He saw Seokjin patting the free space next to him on the couch.
Now Seokjin was sitting between Namjoon and Taehyung. Putting one hand on Namjoon's shoulder and the other hand on Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung melted under this action. How Seokjin cared for both and tried to make equivalency. Seokjin could ignore Taehyung, but he of course didn't.  This small action of older only made butterflies fly fastly. Those butterflies were really active these days.

"Sorry hyung, I wanted to be next one to you in your birthday" Namjoon said with a bit disappointed tone.

"It's okay Namjoonie, you're successful in your career. For sure you can't be always with me" Seokjin said before kissing Namjoon's forehead. He squeezed Taehyung's thigh like he could sense those jealous eyes on him.

"Taehyung was here with me, he never let me feel alone though" Seokjin said

"Thank you Taehyung. I was really worried to leave hyung alone here" Namjoon said with another dimple showing smile.

"C'mon Namjoonah I'm not child" Seokjin whined. Namjoon ignored him and continued.

"He would skip meals sometimes because art devours him and he is too sank in paints"

"Oh...! Seriously?" Taehyung said. In the whole time he was here they never skipped a meal. Actually it was always the older which would remind Taehyung to eat.

"Yes, one weekend I left him to visit my parents. When I came back he was a skeleton" Namjoon said. Seokjin seemed uncomfortable.

"I'll go to hang some paints while you're talking" Seokjin said, the two offered to help him but he refused and rushed out of office fastly.

"Do you like Jin hyung? " Namjoon said once they left alone.

"Me??? Oh, no.... no, I mean I like him but it's platonicly. Yeah... sure... I guess " Taehyung answered a bit surprised and terrified. Namjoon chuckled.

"Okay... don't be nervous. So how is working here?" Namjoon said trying to change subject.

"It's perfect. I really love here. My major in collage is art. So being here is enjoyable. " Taehyung answered more confidently. Namjoon nodded with understandment.

"Is he scolding you so much? I know he can be moody sometimes" Namjoon said.

"Scolding????" Taehyung almost yelled by disbelief. Namjoon nodded.

"He never scolded and he was never moody!"

"Never????" This time Namjoon yelled by disbelief. They both laughed hard about their situation.

Soon Seokjin came back. He cooked a delicious food for them. Which they enjoyed it so much together. After lunch, Namjoon got a call from the company he works. He had to leave. He hugged Seokjin tightly, promised him he will visit him soon. He hugged Taehyung too and whispered something in his ear. Something which made Taehyung doze off and go to trance.

"You can deny that you like Jin hyung. Still, your eyes are screaming you are in love with him"

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, TaeTae finally met Namjoon. What is your ideas about their first meeting? How was Namjoon as a little brother? Well his last sentence? What do you think about it? Will Taehyung think about it? Will this ever effect Tae?

Tell me your thoughts:)