chapter 24: Camp

Next morning Seokjin came to Taehyung's apartment with a big car, which had a free space at the back. Yoongi was in the passenger's seat while Hoseok was sitting in the back. The three best friends got on the free space. On the road, Taehyung had so much fun, dancing and singing with he two beloved friends while wind was hitting their faces. They talked a bit, Taehyung even saw the new couple's dirty kisses. After lots of time having fun, Taehyung was tired enough to fall sleep. Last night, Seokjin and him had talked so long on the phone. They planned about their campus trip. They talked about flowers and paintings. They talked about anything until the younger boy fell sleep.
The boy woke up with gentle strokes on his face. He could guess it was Seokjin. Only the older's crooked fingers would touch him like this.

"Baby, I know you're awake. Open your eyes" Seokjin said softly. Taehyung shook his head, refused to open his eyes.

"We are at the beach, even tents are built up " Taehyung opened his eyes widely.

"You should've wake me up sooner" Taehyung whined.

"You were sleeping so beautifully " Seokjin said while trying to suppress his smile, Taehyung smiled sheepishly before getting off the car. He saw the sea. Sea was calm. One or two waves once in a while. Seokjin interlocked their hands together before pulling Taehyung to a kiss. They walked slowly to where they set the tents. Three different coloured tents. Pink, green and purple.
Green was for Hoseok and yoongi. Cause Yoongi was sitting on a chair in front of it, while Hoseok was taking their stuff into it. The pink ones was for Jimin and Jungkook, cause this tent used to be the tent three of them was using before.  So, the purple tent was for his and his lover. He smiled happily. Planted a kiss on Seokjin's cheek before running toward the wonderful purple tent.
The day passed so fastly. It was spring so the weather was good enough to get to the water. They all went to sea except Yoongi. He didn't liked getting wet. The rest five came back wasted. Yoongi brought them towels and hot packs. They sat near the fire until they almost dried. They ate a lunch whish Yoongi and Hoseok prepared. It was delicious. However no one could be a better cook than Seokjin, Taehyung thought.
After lunch, Seokjin and Jimin played volleyball. They debted on it. Unfortunately Seokjin lost it. Jimin pulled Seokjin on a swan shape tube and pushed him on the water. Taehyung had fun but seeing Seokjin who was getting to far in the sea made him get worried. The older came back. Taehyung welcomed him by a koala hug and some kisses all over his face.
They played lots of games and had lot's of fun. There was glowing brightness on everyone's face. This two days camp was really needed.  For dinner, Seokjin and Hoseok grilled some meat with noodles. It was tasty and everyone enjoyed it. Specially when Seokjin said some cute dad jokes. Taehyung wanted to squeezed him in his embrace. Outside if the shop, when it was only their friends Seokjin was so fresh, so alive.
Everyone around fire was drinking soju, even Taehyung. They talked and shared lots of memories. Yoongi talked about his and Seokjin's basketball competition. Hoseok talked about his poetry classes. Jimin talked about his frightening diet. Jungkook talked about his addiction to banana milk. Taehyung said about his playing saxophone which their whole neighbours would complain about it. Seokjin said how much he wanted to be a farmer. They shared lots of things until late at night. It was three in the morning when everyone said goodnight. Except one couple actually.

"You're not tired?" Seokjin said. He interlocked their hands.

"I want to treasure every moment I'm here" Taehyung sighed deeply.

"Enjoyed here, baby bear?" Seokjin said before leaning in and pecking Taehyung's lips.

"So much. I wish I had my paints. This starry sky. Calm sea. Fire and these three adorable tents. I really want to paint this scenery."Taehyung said with a second sigh.

"Actually I got a canvas and some paints." Seokjin whispered.

"Wait... why?" Taehyung said before hugging Seokjin with excitement.

"Maybe I could guess my love will want to paint " Seokjin answered before full kissing Taehyung. Seokjin pulled apart before standing up.

"Wait here, I'll get the stuff" Seokjin  said, pecked Taehyung's lips and went toward where the car was. He came back soon with supplements. He sat the canvas in a place with good view. Put paints on a chair. He sat on the chair before pulling Taehyung down and placing him between his thighs. It was a strange  position to paint. Seokjin wrapped a blanket around them. Planted a kiss on Taehyung's neck. For sure the older knew how to make Taehyung warm.

"Start now, I won't distract you" Seokjin said after kissing him lastly.

"I'm still shy hyung" Taehyung blurted out as a whisper.

"Why, love?"

"You're so good, you're an expert and I'm only a beginner" Taehyung whispered again.

"Honey, you're so talented and you're so good in paintings too. You're better than me when I was in your age. and don't forget love. I was a beginner too. Besides your paints are not like a beginner had painted. Now go on" Seokjin said assuring younger boy. Seokjin hugged him tightly by his waist. It was enough for Taehyung to vanish his insecurities. He started with drawing sketch. Then added colours and paint. He finished the paint when sun was starting to rise. He turned to see Seokjin's eyes fixed on him and paint. Not even blinking.

"I said you're a perfect painter Taehyungah. I loved it. It's so elaborate " Seokjin said. He kissed Taehyung's neck and sucked on it. Taehyung smiled widely, he checked his paint twice.

"Now shall we sleep sir?" Seokjin asked him firmly. Taehyung nodded before standing up. They entered their purple tent and fell sleep in each others embrace. Taehyung was overjoyed.

"Can I always be this close to you, hyung?"

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hi dear readers,  here comes the new chapter. Actually I don't know own how is it! It's one of very first chapters I'm not sure. I hope liked and enjoyed it.
Tell me if something is not good or something missed.
Luv you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜